1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

SSL particular days of the year changes.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Penguin, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

in ssl2 the 1st april kyle did a joke,he nerfed the pyrothecnics weapon for just 3 days(for the little part of you that don't know 1st april is the day of the jokes).And i was thinking why ssl steam can't have some important days of the year with peculiar changes?For example tomorrow,beeing the first april, i was think about having an ssl full of jokes and troll things :p.Here some:
    -the big oportunity:
    upload_2016-3-31_18-9-47.png

-nuke dmg of 0 with no explosion,when it lands it will do like a bad clover (with a fart as well :p)
    -flying crates that dodge your shots moving up and down
    -guppies,minnows,gold fish does x2 base dmg(cause what you call april fool,in european countries is translated to april fish something that you says after the joke,so maybe guppies could get that day upgread :p)
    -the portal troll:
    upload_2016-3-31_18-24-39.png
    (if your shot goes in it you'll damage someone,but who knows where xD)
    that was my ideas for first april but it would be nice if every important day had some changes in SSL.For sure that thing would be added when the game is complete,but i think that it would be really cool and break the old classical games rules that sometimes can be a bit boring.

other days changes that i was thinking
    -saint patrick day: alaways lucky clovers +x2 luck upgread so more chances to get maxed weapons and good things in box
    -christmas: every crhistmas you get a present that you can get for 0 gears in the gear shop,it contains 1 weapon,100 gears,and one letter written by kyle saying you something nice :D
    -last day of the year: fire works,grand finale and pyro do x2 damage!And the lobby background at 00:00 am to 01:00 pm gets the fireworks that usually spawn when you win a tournament(also if no one would probably play xD)
    -birthday(for goomba :D): when ou get in SSL you can choose the day of your birthday(possibly the ture one).The day of your birthday you'll have an emblem,like deluxe players for ssl2,that looks like a cake with a candle and like for christmas you get a present:50 gears and 500 xp.(it will be clearly said that you can't change your birthday once you set it up)

note: weapon that eventually get x2 dmg one day wouldn't be able to be even more powerfull with x2,that would be too OP

Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
  2. Goomba

Goomba Sergeant First Class (9) Member

This isn't a very good birthday present

Penguin likes this.
  3. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

oh,didn't knew that sorry!

Goomba likes this.