1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

SSL Steam Edition, Name Transfer Suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Amaterasu, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Amaterasu

Amaterasu Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

When SSL Steam comes on to the battlefield, I think it would be a great idea that all registered names/passwords on SSL2 are transferred to SSL Steam. Because a lot of people have unique names on this game, and a brand new game will attract a WHOLE lot of players. So the chance that anyone will get there unique name from SSL2 would be super low. I'm sure a lot of us would want to keep there name.

A thing for anyone who would want a different name could also get one free name change. This way anyone who wants a different name or don't like there's can just change it.

2. Candor

Candor Forum Peasant Moderator

I'd hate for someone to steal my Username... Especially since everyone knows me by this one now, and "Delusion" of corse... It happened with one of my accounts from ssl1, I couldn't use that one on ssl2, So I used this one.

Amaterasu likes this.
  3. Amaterasu

Amaterasu Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

That's what I'm saying, and I'd hate for the game to use Steam nicknames. Because there could be a thousand Raritys or Deceptions :eek: Same here, everyone knows me by Rarity and I'd like to keep it like that :(

Candor likes this.