1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

SSL Steam Game Mode

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Amaterasu, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Amaterasu

Amaterasu Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

I was reading a thing @RumzMumzMario said and I kinda had an idea from it.

I was thinking of a fast paced game mode. This mode would remove all timers prior. There will be no wait time on anything, you just go at it.

So what would happen is, you can move constantly and shoot at any time and continue to move. It would be a high HP game so like 1000, 2000 HP.

For weapons there could be 50 weapons or something and like shot that has infinite ammo.

There could also be a 5 second timer before you can shoot again, (this timer starts after your weapon finishes it's animation cycle, so like if you shot firestorm you would have to wait for all meteors to hit.)

It could also be teams or free for all, and to avoid friendly fire, friendly fire can be about 1/3rd of the damage of a normal shot.

EDIT: Another thing is movement speed would be about 1.5x the normal speed, as the steam version will require most computers to need a performance increase for the average computer anyway. This would be a minimum requirement if anything.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2014
  2. Taylor

Taylor Brigadier General (21) Former Moderator

Sounds very interesting. Hopefully steam can have a mode selection where this idea and other game modes could be acessed.
    Also regular mode having fully customizable game features such as no boxes/2x.

Amaterasu likes this.
  3. HyphenUnderscoreHyphen

HyphenUnderscoreHyphen Sergeant First Class (9) Member