1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

SSL STEAM HELP ME PLEASE

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by sfortenn, Feb 8, 2015.

1. sfortenn

sfortenn New Born (1) Member

Hello
    Im prestige 1 lvl 33, I have weapon pack 3, 4 extra tank upgrades and 40 coins. My question is, which of this things will be taken into account for the veteran awarding in the next version of the game?
    Would you recommend me to use my coins? or should I save them in order to transfer them?
    Thank you very much

2. RumMumMario

RumMumMario Lieutenant General (23) Member

Nobody knows yet! How can you expect us to know about a game that hasn't even been informed to us? We know as much as you do.
    The veteran rewards will most likely be something like the cash-in system, however it could be different.

I'd recommend you to save them until it's released, then you'll know which way gives you more stuff.

Also, SSL3 will most likely not be P2W as Kyle said somewhere on the forums/Greenlight page.

3. referee11

referee11 First Lieutenant (16) Member

O_O We are not kChamp. Unless you got the $10 to go there, and are willing to play a ton of high levels, I suggest you just stay here.

4. Amaterasu

Amaterasu Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

I have a feeling it will just take the entire amount of tank coins you have used in your tank life. I mean, isn't that how it worked in SSL1 to SSL2?