1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

SSL Weapon Idea Spreadsheet

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Goomba, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Goomba

Goomba Sergeant First Class (9) Member

Why would I do this to myself....

Essentially, I've made a spreadsheet, went through the entire forums (official suggestions, animated, tier revamp), entirety of Kongregate forums, all of my notebooks, and through all Pocket Tanks weapons. I've summed them all together and made a colossal "Weapon Idea Spreadsheet"

Right Here

Some questions you may have:

Why did I do this?

To make a neater, nicer, list of weapon ideas hosted by everyone. This eliminates spam entirely. You will not see weapons like "ZOMG Bomb - 9999 damage" or repeats of weapons. Hopefully with a composed document, Kyle may see, go through the document and pick out potential weapons.

How did I do this?
    Lots of free time, I basically took my winter break from college to construct this thing. So comments and criticism is appreciated.

Can I see if my weapons are there?
    Yes, if you press "Ctrl + f" and then type your name, you can search each page to see if weapons you posted are there. I used whatever names showed up at the post.

Why isn't my weapon on there?

There could be a multitude of reasons:
    1) Your weapon was already suggested
    2) I didn't understand what was being described
    3) The weapon was spam

No repeats?
    As far as I am concerned, I believe there are NO repeats in the document. Every single name of a weapon on there is different. While some weapons are very similar in nature, I did my best to differentiate them (Webber tier is different than Cobweb tier)
    If you find a repeat, inform me and I will change some weapon names around.

Will these weapons change gameplay?
    Most of them are just normal weapons that can simply be added. Some, however, require a little more effort. Some of them are capable of healing you, stealing weapons, trading weapons, ice etc.
    The biggest gameplay changers are located in the Pocket Mine section under "Inventive", these give new physics effects such as dirt, rubber, stickiness, and propulsion.

No damage for the weapons?
    You're crazy if you think that I'd go through and give damage values for each one. Damage is something that can be determined after the weapon is implemented.

What is the "Weapon Descriptions" page?
    As a complimentary bonus to the weapon idea spreadsheet, I included a bonus page that takes every weapon in the current game, and added two potential in-game descriptions for them... A Lite one and a pro one.
    Lite: For people starting the game, these ones typically describe the function of the weapon
    Pro: For experienced players, these descriptions are generally comical, but some also supply tips

What's next?
    I am always updating this document (for I spent so much time on it). As of right now, I have a color coded key that labels weapons, and indicates different things. My current goal is to finish that on each page.
    While doing that, I will still be looking through the forums to check for new weapon ideas. I will add them as I see them.

Lots of time and effort went into this. Maybe @kChamp will see ? We never know.

Tavi, Scarlet, Penguin and 5 others like this.
  2. Taylor

Taylor Brigadier General (21) Former Moderator

I love it Goomba.

Can't wait to read this numerous times checking for updates.
    Appreciate the hard work and time that went into this awesome and well organized idea.

Who knew all these different formats of ideas existed?
    Thanks to you everyone's ideas get a chance to be seen.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
  3. RumMumMario

RumMumMario Lieutenant General (23) Member

He always ignores our hard work like my complete weapon revamp thread ;-;

4. Goomba

Well the weapon revamp thread that you posted I put many weapons from that in the Spreadsheet, they are under the Goomba tab but I made sure to give you credit with the weapons from the thread.

Also I'm currently working on weapon previews for some of the weapons... Here's a preview of the previews:

First one is the Banana Tier (Banana, Banana Split, Fruit Salad
    Second is Hoverison Tier (Hoverison, Row-Break, Super Hoverison, Super Row-Break)
    And last is Static Tier (Static, Shockwave, EMP Bomb)
    Banana Tier.jpg Hoverison Tier.jpg Static Tier.jpg

5. LL99

LL99 Private First Class (4) Member

can to public in name order i waana see better my weps ideas
    nice work all time

6. Goomba

I went through and alphabetized the list so you can find your ideas. I always keep the sheet updated with new and innovative ideas.
    If you have any other ways to organize the list, inform me, I am in the process of making an alphabetical version by weapon name.

Alphabetized version

7. LL99

Ty
    I kinna sad bucase i see only 1 for my idea
    Can Make LL99 Weapon Spreadsheet for you can?

8. Goomba

Yup, I always keep the thing updated, I put on unique weapons that I've never seen before that would be fitting to the game. Sorry for the modification haha I was just interpreting it to my best abilities, but I will change it whenever I get the chance. Keep up the suggestions !

9. LL99

Just a question you will add alt. weps ideas??

10. Goomba

What do you mean?

11. LL99

Like My idea and the outer idea

Me. my ver for wep
    You. your ver for the wep
    so like this

IDEA
    (LL99)
    and
    IDEA
    (Goomba)

12. Goomba

I always avoid making duplicate suggestions of the same weapon, and if I do see a similar one, I try to make it an upgrade in the tier.
    That way the spreadsheet isn't cluttered with 100 Tornado weapon ideas and instead has original weapon ideas.

13. LL99

Thanks

14. jlpt

jlpt New Born (1) Member

How long does it usually take you to add a weapon to the spreadsheet

15. jlpt

jlpt New Born (1) Member

Here are mine
    ROCKET: Shoots a missile like projectile that has an extreme arch like the boomerang
    STATS:
    Explosion Radius: Heavy Shot
    Damage: 60
    XP needed to upgrade: 1,200
    ROCKET BARRAGE: Shoots 4 missile like projectiles that act the same as Rocket.
    STATS:
    Damage: 30
    XP needed to upgrade: 5,600
    MORTAR: Acts the same as rocket but once it lands it splits into 6 missile like objects that go random directions.
    STATS:
    Damage: 30
    EDIT: Unlocked at level 63

VOID
    Special: When it lands it creates a black hole like void that sprays 2-4 different beginner weapons you start with.
    This weapon acts mostly like blackhole if it hits someone it will do some damage but not as much as a black hole.

Stats:
    Damage: 2, (hits 30 times)
    Looks like: a black hole but slightly bigger
    XP needed to level: 5,500
    Level Unlock: 97

GREAT VOID
    Special: Acts the same as Void but it shoots higher tier weapons of the starter weapons, and shoots 3-6 instead of 2-4.

This is how it would handle spitting out 2-4 tiered weapons

WEAPONS WITH 4 TIERS: T1: 50% T2: 25% T3: 12.5% T4: 12.5%

WEAPONS WITH 3 TIERS: T1: 50% T2 25% T3 25%

WEAPONS WITH 2 TIERS: T1: 50% T2: 50%
    Stats:
    Damage: 2 (Hits 40 times)
    Looks like: Slightly bigger then Void

Here is an example: *jlpt shoots VOID it hits no one, but then it shoots out 1 grenade, 2 shot and 1 digger*

btw i put this on the official suggestion a weapon thread

16. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

Name: radioactive nuke
    Damage/range: 80 dmg normal nuke range.After 3 secs all the tanks in the area would get random dmg(up to 100 dmg each if you are lucky)
    Look:
    [​IMG]
    Unlock: lvl 99
    Upgrade: mega nuke that does 100 + radioactive

Name: skyscrarper
    Damage/range: flare wepon,once it's activated a sky skyscraper fall from the sky.It will be divided on various stages,each stage does 10 damage first upgrade has 9 stages,Upgrade has 1 more stage + a point in the top that does 20 dmg but have smaller range effect.Each stage would be big like a x1,5 skinhole creating same type of ground dmg
    Look:
    [​IMG] ------------------> [​IMG]
    Unlock:
    lvl 83

here mine

17. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

Sport weapons!Here i have some cool weapons about sports,enjoy it!

Name: basket ball---------->NBA
    Look:
    [​IMG]
    Effect:

Basket ball: works like a bounder,but where it lands(where you actaully aimed) it does 3 rapid vertical bounces that does 10 damage each and then it jumps one the enemy like a bounder dealing + 30 damage,so half damage is done by your aim and other half is done by automatic shot
    NBA: same effects, but it bounce faster and a total of 10 times dealing 4 damage each then it jumps on the enemy like a bounder dealing + 30 damage
    Unlock: gear shop, cost 250 gears

Name: bowler-------->Spare--------->Strike
    Look:
    [​IMG]
    Effect:

bowler: works like ssl2,shot many bowling pins and a bowling ball that bounce 3 times dealing 20 damage each
    Spare: the weapon becomes flare version,shot 3 pins from the sky(verticaly) when pins lands they does 2 damage each and then they stay verical on the map,after some seconds the bowling ball is shoted,like 2 blue flame balls of firestorm weapon.It alaways bounce 3 times dealing 20 damage each,if it touche the pin they will fall dealing 10 damage each.
    Strike: same of spare,but it's a strike and that means that pins are 10 istead 3(they fall in normal bowling formation)

Name: swiming pool---------->Olympic pool
    Look:
    [​IMG]
    Effect:

swiming pool: Works like funnel but it is rectangle like,istead spwaning bounce shots it spwans very much water baloon like water drops
    Olympic pool: x1,5 longer area

Name: arrow------->flame arrow-------->arrow rain--------->flame arrow rain
    Look:
    [​IMG]
    effect:

arrow: faster it hits higer damage it will do: min 15 damage max 65 damage,after the impact it stays sticked on the ground then it disappear
    flame arrow: same effects but deals + 15 damage after the impact,while it's sticked on the ground (flame damage isn't affected by distance)
    arrow rain: flare version, arow shoted randomly carpet fire like,20 arrows that does 15 damage each
    flame arrow rain: same effect of previous tier,each arrow does 15 damage + 4 damage for flames
    Unlock: achivement,win 100 marks man games

Name: shot put--------->hammer throw
    Look:
    [​IMG]
    Effect:

shot put: distance based weapon,min damage 30 max damage 90.Beeing really heavy this weapon goes 50% of the normal distance
    Hammer throw: thanks to the most efficient way that it is shoted,this weapon goes 75% of the normal distance istead 50.Damage is 40 min 110 max
    Unlock: lvl 79

Hope you like this ideas!I'm thinking about making other "series" of weapons that have one topic(animals,home objects ecc.)

sorry for 2 post but max picture for a post is 5
    http://i.imgur.com/T85gpwd.png