1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

SSL2 DLC

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by GhostKing1239, Nov 28, 2014.

?

Do you think this is a good idea?

1. Yea!

11 vote(s)
    64.7%
  2. Probably... Not sure

4 vote(s)
    23.5%
  3. Nah dont like the idea

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  1. GhostKing1239

GhostKing1239 Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

I have searched around ssl2 to see if DLC was suggested and I guess it hasnt. If you do find it let me know :)

As you can see by the title I suggest a DLC. Its like a weapon pack but it does not only have weapons. It has alot of other things. [​IMG]
    As you can see in the photo it gives you 1 tank, 1 week of deluxe, 2 weapons named Acid and Awesome bomb (I will tell you what they do in a second) and finally SSL2 theme song remix. In the past there was lots if threads of people wanting other music than just the theme song, so I decided we can add that. On the 1 week deluxe I didnt know if 1 month was too much so I just came up with 1 week :p Now to talk about the weapons.

The acid was suggested by me, but Im pretty sure it has been suggested before many times but it might be different details than mine. What the acid does is you shoot Flames like the weapon Flame and it does damage LVL 1/5 LVL 2/ 6 LVL 3/7 LVL 4/8 LVL 5/ 10 after 3 or 4 seconds it melts and turns into liquid and it still does damage. Liquid damage LVL 1/1 LVL2/2 LVL3/3 LVL4/4 LVL5/5

I'm not sure if someone came up with this but anyway its like EE Bomb but when it explodes it shows the emoji with the sunglasses. Same damage as EE Bomb on every level except that it does 5 more damage.

And on the tank I just came up with the idea because it could probably trick the enemies.

If you want to know where to get the DLC its where you buy the weapon packs so it would look like this [​IMG]

I do not know how much it would cost but it would be up to kChamp if he adds it to the game, and if I had to suggest the cost of the DLC I would have to say 100 Tank coins. Tell me if its too low or too much. Thanks and sorry if it looks sloppy (how the tank and the weapons look like)

Taylor and jgalloway64 like this.
  2. RumMumMario

RumMumMario Lieutenant General (23) Member

Finally a free way to earn weapons.

GhostKing1239 and Raichu like this.
  3. KingKyd

KingKyd Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

This is an interesting idea, but it would never be implemented into SSL2, so I think you barked up the wrong tree to begin with.

First reason being, it's a Flash game. Flash games don't get DLC, they get updates with things forced into them. Second reason being the game is two years old now and I doubt Kyle will be supporting it much longer.

However, this idea can be built upon for SSL Steam. If the game does not have in-game purchases as stated before, downloadable content that is only eligible for players of a certain level would be a great feature that would bring extra rewards for those that support the game. If it takes 100 levels to Prestige as previously noted, optional DLC packages would be fantastic ways to reward people. They could include things such as:
    • Limited time Deluxe memberships
    • Weapons not found in Weapon Packs/unlock
    • New maps
    • New themes
    • New tanks
    • New GUI skins
    • In-game currency (if there is any)
    • Special features (extended statistics, custom weapons tips, tank color options, etc.)
    Your idea is good, just that it needs to be utilized in SSL Steam, not SSL2.

4. GhostKing1239

GhostKing1239 Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

I see your point. Lets keep our fingers crossed then that this will be added to ssl steam and tank color might not be good because I suggested it few months ago and lots disagreed.

KingKyd and Taylor like this.
  5. Taylor

Taylor Brigadier General (21) Former Moderator

Thank you for exspounding on this King. The way you described it would be awesome for steam.

Props to Ghost King for suggesting and making this thread.

GhostKing1239 and KingKyd like this.
  6. RumMumMario

RumMumMario Lieutenant General (23) Member

7. jpcas

jpcas Staff Sergeant (8) Member

you missed one spot, should have used another tag.. now it hurts my aestheticism

8. Mr Anonymous

Mr Anonymous Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

1 week of delux? So would that mean you have to buy it again every week to keep using all the benefits of the pack? o_O

9. jpcas

jpcas Staff Sergeant (8) Member

for those who have never used deluxe before, that would be something like a tryout.. i guess.. but if someone's already got lifetime deluxe then it'd indeed kinda suck.. lol

10. Mr Anonymous

Mr Anonymous Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

Lol right right.. but with the delux only lasting 1 week, does that mean the other features would go away after a week also then you have to buy it all over again to get the weapons, extra tank, and theme song remix again? Or do the weapons, tank, and theme song all stay even after the delux runs out?

Taylor likes this.