1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

SSL2 On Steam

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Hapster, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Hapster

Hapster New Born (1) Member

From the trailer, I'm not able to tell if this is the same game as "SSL2".

Now, this isn't a huge problem, but dumping money is. I would be more than happy to play on steam, but will we be able to transfer accounts? What if we have the facebook version (like so many of us were screwed into using) Will we be able to make sure the money we've put into that game is somewhat transferable (like the veteran SSl1 transfer)? Or will the two version coexist and steam will just be another platform?

I don't mind putting money into this game, but not if it's for a version that nobody will play.

Thanks, hoping for some answers.

2. KingKyd

KingKyd Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

"... will we be able to transfer accounts?"

No. You will need a new account.

"Will we be able to make sure the money we've put into that game is somewhat transferable (like the veteran SSl1 transfer)?"

Yes. A cash-in system will be implemented for you to cash in your SSL2 account. Though it probably won't be much, it's better than nothing.

"... will the two version coexist and steam will just be another platform?"

Unsure, but more than likely yes. SSL2 still brings some revenue and while Steam is a very large platform no doubt about it, the reason SSL1 is no longer supported is because SSL2 is on the same platform. With a new platform like Steam being used for the franchise, Flash will most likely remain supported, at least for awhile.

Tavi and Taylor like this.