1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Steam discussions need moderators

Discussion in 'General Game Talk' started by Watermelob, Mar 24, 2015.

1. referee11

referee11 First Lieutenant (16) Member

Alright, I have sent my own email to kChamp, asking him to give us a thread answering all questions, and telling what he is going to do next. Here is the screenshot.
    upload_2015-4-13_20-13-28.png
    I attempted to make this as unbiased as possible. I think I did a good job of hiding my true opinions, but I guess you could be the judge of that.
    Also, listing the questions isn't bias. It is simply giving him a summary of some questions looming around.
    If there is anything else you guys want to add to this, I would be happy to add it.
    If there is no further requests to add, let's see how he responds. We are ever so close to victory, my friends! :D

Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
    Hellbound_Ksu likes this.
  2. cacadun

cacadun Unconfirmed Member

Sarcasm
    Thought Agent willl understand it at least, or is this sarcasm to my sarcasm, doesnt seem like that.. If you think I would suggest something like that..

3. referee11

referee11 First Lieutenant (16) Member

Well, doesn't seem that's sarcasm to me. Mallard has always thought that, and is just standing by it in this thread. I don't see any sarcasm. o_O

Anyways, this thread really has no purpose until we found out how kChamp will react. If he answers the questions and gives a plan from the future, I think those threads would be diminished instantly. Some will still pop up ('cause people are stupid sometimes), but it will be better than now.

4. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

ok man calm down,i only said my opinion,you answered me like i said rum mum mario is a mother f*ck.and a film it s a differnt thing than ssl,you watch a film something like 2 . 30 h max and yes ticket cost also less than ssl steam.

but for players that play this game very much (I play 3h each day) it s a very good price.
    i think the price depend of how much you will play it ....

5. RumMumMario

RumMumMario Lieutenant General (23) Member

Examples are meant to be different than the main topic itself, but shares the same kind or characteristics.
    We all know movies are different than SSL, but because people like you are having an extreme struggle understanding, I simply gave out an example which was essentially easier to understand.

I know, I know, you said your opinion. However I have the right to be against it. That's what a forum is supposed to be, no?

Staple and Penguin like this.
  6. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

for true i am not totaly agree but i understand some of your reasons,the part that i disliked where the last one when you sayed that you were losing time by saing to some idiots your reasons,but maybe i made a mistake(I understood that i was an idiot to saing what i said)

however it s true too that i m not expert about games / prices ,but(i know it s way different) i buyed ps3 games for 70 dollars(+ 400 dollars every 2/3 years for the new console) and i played themes much less than ssl steam(and i wwouldn t stp plaing it)so i think it s that the reason why i m agree with 15 dollar price