1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

[S] The official "Suggest-A-Weapon"-thread

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Credipede, Nov 28, 2012.

1. moh

moh Corporal (5) Member

bounuscannon; shoots 6 bounusplouds (sorry for the spelling)which are half the size of a normal bounusplode
    it does,
    2 dmge and bounces 5 times lvl1 total 60 dmge

2 dmge and bounces 5 times lvl2 total 60 dmge

3 dmge and bounces 5 times lvl3 total 90 dmge

3 dmge and bounces 5 times lvl4 total 90 dmge

4 dmge and bounces 5 times lvl5 total 120 dmge

2. GrandOne

GrandOne New Born (1) Member

I noticed on ssl2s Facebook page they said wp 7 is in the works! Here is my suggestion:
    Name: Dubstep
    Damage: 12, 14, 16, 18, 20 per sound wave
    Shoots a continuos stream of colorful sound waves while playing a random dubstep song.

3. moh

moh Corporal (5) Member

go to the link and click the green flag its called nova strikehttp://scratch.mit.edu/projects/24916941/#editor
    ill make some more later

:)
    http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/24919028/#editor

PS: This should be a prestige weapon.[/quote]
    http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/25042019/#editor box galore

there was a problem were u couldn't view it ive fixed it now

Last edited: Jul 28, 2014
  4. Black Widow

Black Widow Forum Administrator Administrator

Cleaned this thread up for better navigation, sorry if your post's were deleted.

5. Muskanty

Muskanty Private E-1 (2) Member

An addition to my firework collection! ...

Name: Rocket

Damage: 2, 2, 3, 3, 4 (Per spark) Very
    \/
    Description: Shoots a fire cracker- like thing. On impact, it settles, and then shoots a rocket at high-speed in a near-vertical position, sending many sparks below it (which fall and deal damage). If rocket hits terrain before heading off screen, it has a blast radius of massive shot, with a damage of 40, 42, 45, 48, 50. :D

I also have something else...

Name: Bola

Damage: 8, 10, 12, 15, 18 (per bounce)

Description: Shoots two balls, connected by a rope (similar to a bola, if we can implement those physics), Each dealing damage on impact, but continuing (Similar to bounceplode, same blast radius, but with more bounce!) Each ball has 8 bounces, but if one runs out before the other, they disconnect! >:D

6. moh

moh Corporal (5) Member

your weapon got implemented as a prestige weapon

7. Mr Anonymous

Mr Anonymous Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

So it was @Ken that gave the idea for the worse prestige weapon ever :mad: Why couldn't you just add hail into the idea so it could have been decent at least :/

8. moh

moh Corporal (5) Member

lol

9. RumMumMario

RumMumMario Lieutenant General (23) Member

10. Staple

Staple General of the Army (25) Member

in what way was it his fault kchamp couldve picked any and theres a good chance he didnt even pick it and made it up by himself because it just adds on like so many other weapons

edit: i just noticed my comma button isnt working

11. moh

moh Corporal (5) Member

too OP

12. Mr Anonymous

Mr Anonymous Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

Yeah but at least Goomba did add the hail in as I had suggested too lol.

o_O It was a joke. I know kchamp is the one that picked it and put it in the game.

13. GhostKing1239

GhostKing1239 Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

Name: Drop Off
    Damage: Level 1/ 60 Level 2/65 Level 3/ 70 Level 4/ 75 Level 5/80
    How it looks: A war plane passes by the map really fast and as it passes the map it drops 3 bombs but they land pretty much anyway so if you get lucky you'll get a hit with it.

Name: Nova gas
    Damage Level 1/3 Level 2/4 Level 3/5 Level 4/6 Level 5/7
    How it looks: Shoot a nova gas and where it lands it explodes and last for 10 seconds, while the 10 seconds its there it hurts the tank

14. RumMumMario

Tornado

Damage: 2/2/3/4/4

A tornado appears above the tank, while the tank is stuck in the tornado, it deals 2 damage in an extra ordinary speed. Total of 80 damage at Lv1.
    After the berserk, the tank teleports on a random location.

jpcas and Mr Synikal like this.
  15. Goomba

Goomba Sergeant First Class (9) Member

I haven't submitted any weapon ideas in a while, but I haven't seen the recently submitted weapons here so I could be obligated for repeats. How about:
    Illusion Weapon Pack:

Hallucinogen: It shoots a green shot that when hits the ground sprouts up 5 miniature tanks in the area that are aimed in a random direction, each tank shoots a shot at very low power.
    Shot Damage: 11/12/13/14/15

Reverso-Bomb: When you shoot this weapon, it instantly shows the blast radius of the shot, and after, it shows the shot coming towards you, to the point where you shot it out. It acts as a 'replay bomb' so to say. It has a radius about that of a Chunker.
    Shot Damage: 45/46/46/48/50

Steampunker: This shoots three metallic looking cogs that act as rollers, as the cogs roll, they shoot off flame particles constantly in both directions.
    Flame Damage: 1/1/2/2/3 Cog Damage: 39/39/40/41/42

Dominoes: This shoots out 10 large rectangular blocks that land in a row and stand straight up, after all the blocks are up the tank then shoots out a stone projectile that knocks the blocks down, inflicting damage.
    Blocks Damage: 20/21/22/23/25 Stone Damage: 9/10/11/11/12

Goodie Box: What looks to be a crate with a blue plus sign on it, when it lands, it settles and then spews out weapons in all directions. It can contain: shot, heavy shot, massive shot, bounce shot, splitter, breaker, grenade, digger, builder, roller, bulger, bounsplode, or an actual weapon crate ! But not all at once !
    Damage respective to each weapon.

Flare Gun: The trick to this weapon is, it looks like a flare ! Just hit fire and it will send a flare to the closest enemy, they will just think you're doing it to spam, and then... boom ! It does damage.
    Flare Damage: 28/29/30/30/31

Dial of Hope: This shot is an elongated red triangle, when it lands on the ground, the triangle lifts up into the air and summons a large wheel that spins, on the wheel there are damage markers of 15/20/25/50/100. There are also areas of "Increase Armor: 5/25. Gain weapon (random), or give 2 tank coins (very small sliver). Once it stops at the triangle, that's the fate of the tank underneath.
    Damage respective to the markers + 1/1/2/2/5

Bumper Box: This shoots a purple outlined square shot, once it lands it spawns 3 bumpers around the hit area and spawns a bounsplode that does not land damage, the bounsplode keeps hitting bumpers and can rack up points depending on the amount of times it hits the tank in the box, once the bounsplode reaches too high of a speed, it will fly out and the shot will be over.
    Bounsplode: 2/2/3/4/5

Some Prestige Ideas:

Royal Flush: This shot is very unique, it shoots out four settling bombs: Heart, Club, Diamond, and a Spade. Each one of those explodes into a shot, an arrowhead, a tiara, a crown, and lastly an "A". The spread on this cluster is very large and can deal lots of damage close and far.
    Suits Explosion: 2/2/3/4/5 Shot: 8/9/10/10/11 Arrowhead: (11/11/11/12/12) Tiara (13/13/14/15/15) Crown (16/17/18/19/20) Ace (48/48/49/49/50)

Virus/Amoeba: Shoots a very small green speck at an area, and it gradually grows and dissolves the ground around it's enlarging blobby mass. It gets colossal and inflicts any tank inside with constant small damage for a long amount of time before finally popping. This can chew through a large portion of the map.
    Damage: 1/1/2/2/3

Rail Gun: Another gun weapon, this incredibly strong weapon is able to drill through the ground and has a radius the size of a massive shot, it travels so fast that if you shoot it, it may fly off screen, come back on screen the opposite side, and do that two more times !
    Damage: 64/64/65/66

bobbb7, Mark103, Tavi and 2 others like this.
  16. RumMumMario

I love you.

17. moh

moh Corporal (5) Member

http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/25226081/ ive animated steam punker

Last edited: Aug 1, 2014
  18. RumMumMario

Glass Cup

Damage:

• Fragments 1/2/3/3/4
    • Spikers 10/12/14/14/16
    • Cup 13/15/15/18/20

Shoots a glass cup. Once it hits the tank or the terrain, the cup breaks into small pieces of fragments. (Amount will depend on your luck. Min. 8, Max. 18 ). The fragments will spread pretty wide. After that, Spikers will come out of where the fragments landed.

bobbb7 likes this.
  19. GhostKing1239

GhostKing1239 Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

The name virus was already suggested before.

20. AlmostSoClose

AlmostSoClose Sergeant Major (12) Member

There can be multiples with the same name, as long as they are different from the other suggested... Nothing is against the rules here really :p
    Say if I suggested something like Washcloth and it did around 15 damage and spewed soap everywhere.
    Now if someone suggested something like, Washcloth (same name) and it did 30 damage and spewed soap everywhere, I would call that the same exact weapon.
    ^.^ Sorry I watched a really informational Youtube video lol.
    EDIT: And as a side, it has a second name beside Virus​

21. itlives

itlives Sergeant (7) Member

Y'know what the 8th Prestige weapon should be? Like legitimately?

Insane Cluster

Massive Shot + Super Breaker + Super Splitter + Five-Bounce + MegaDigger + Heavy Roller

Massive Shot - 46/47/48/49/50
    Super-Breaker - Same level up as usual, since it spreads so much
    Super-Splitter - Still stack, but farthest point 7/7/8/8/9; at closest point - 3/3/4/4/5
    Five-Bounce - 88/92/96/100/104
    MegaDigger - 20/21/22/23/24
    Heavy Roller - Same damage as usual

If anything, the Heavy Roller or Five Bounce should be toned down a little bit, since this is a Prestige weapon suggestion. Thunderstorm was a very weak weapon, so this should make up for it.

Edit: I randomly thought of a Prestige 9 weapon that should be made, too. I'm not sure if I'm drunk or stupid for suggesting this.

Turret Storm

Shoots a flare (obviously) and 10 Mini-Turrets rain down upon the area in the radius of rain or slightly larger. They each shoot 4 shots once and then explodes like regular Turrets. The explosion and accuracy of a normal Turret is the same.

Turret shots - 4/4/4/5/5
    Turret explosions - 10/12/14/16/18

If used on one person, this can get 380 at level 5. Highly rare, actually, since they are in a random rain fashion making it to where they ALL don't land on the same person, and the shots are inaccurate so it would probably get around 200-250 on a normal person. Pretty good damage for a Prestige weapon. Don't lie.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2014
    bobbb7 and Mr Anonymous like this.
  22. AlmostSoClose

AlmostSoClose Sergeant Major (12) Member

Wow good idea. :p
    Except, digger does less damage in Crazy Cluster. I think Kyle can figure out how to modify it... They all do different damagings there though.
    Still great idea.. ​

23. itlives

itlives Sergeant (7) Member

I did the calculations.

Now, first off, I'm basing this damage on a level five Insane Cluster.

Concidering the fact that Super-Breaker does 56 since two usually hit, and going upon the closest range on SuperSplitter, and assuming all of the shots hit, it would do around 322, unless you miss a few things. I say, since this is my Presitge 8 suggestion, this is perfect damage. Keep it between 300-350, because, think, if Python goes straight down, it can do 420, which is enough to kill one fully armored person on one shot with no x2, and that is only the Prestige 6 weapon. Me likey.

AlmostSoClose likes this.
  24. RumMumMario

I don't want a simple spin-off of a weapon.

25. Csumbi

Csumbi Corporal (5) Member

My idea for 8th Prestige weapon:
    Epicenter
    "Ready to rumble!"

Damage: 80/88/96/104/112
    How it looks: Its a very big earthquake.
    Details: Shakes the ground, dealing damage to all enemy tanks. Can hit tanks with shield.