1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

strange mysteries of ssl :0

Discussion in 'General Game Talk' started by Penguin, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

1st:do you remeber that there was flat map as reward of ultimate champion??? upload_2015-8-25_19-5-28.png now it's "?"
    2nd: why stuff in gear shop that got realased months ago is still in featured list ???? upload_2015-8-25_19-8-54.png
    3st:what are strange powers that makes bouncy ball hit yourself 50 % of cases???? upload_2015-8-25_19-14-15.png

Attached Files:

Taylor likes this.
  2. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

4th(sorry couldn t add another screen in last section) are the AI truly smarter? we asked it to master tank! that was the answer upload_2015-8-25_19-25-24.png
    ps:don't take it seriously it was just a thread 4 fun also if i would love answers for those questions xD and sorry for my various mistakes like posting 3 times bouncy ball pic

3. Taylor

Taylor Brigadier General (21) Former Moderator

1) Flat map was supposed to be the reward but it wasn't truly the flat map we know on SSL2 but a variation of lowlands. It is sad it seems to have been removed from the game. Maybe Kyle saw those stacking threads. ^^
    (I always thought lowlands was more flat then flat map was supposed to be on game by looks, at least closer to resembling the ones we could make on SSL2)

2) That is because Kyle never updated it to showcase the themes.

3) That is the big questions cause often it seems even your random elaborate shots hit yourself some how. I am almost ready to shield up every time I shoot it cause I know it will hit me. That or it always misses my target by one bounce too many or short.

Harleyman and Penguin like this.