1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

SUGGESTION - Things to do after level 50

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Lucas2309, Jul 26, 2013.

?

You like the idea?

1. A lot

8 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. Yes

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
  3. so-so

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  4. no

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. Lucas2309

Lucas2309 New Born (1) Member

I think that when we arrive at level 50, the game sometimes loses the fun, because haven't nothing more to do/upgrade, then:

When you reach level 50 all the experience obtained in the matches is saved, as the game God of war. And the User can choose what to do with it, first thought about three things to do with this xp:

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Firth

Using xp to lock weapons, for example, a level 50 player has many strong weapons, but also has a "shot" to use, and no one would like to start the game with the "shot", so you saves a lot of xp and can buy the right of at any time you want to lock the weapon and never start the game with it, but, yes, you can get it in the boxes.
    The xp to lock weapons varies greatly with the type of weapon eg:

Shot - need 15000 xp
    Nuke - need 1000 xp
    Sniper - need 8000 xp

these 3 are just a example that should be done in a balanced way and with a limit of 25 weapons locked at same time - for example - so there will not be an issue of very strong players.

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Second

The game gets a new weapon, a custom weapon that is only be activated after level 50 and with much xp.
    This weapon the player can create it at will - according to the editor, of course - so the weapon have a customised appearance, and a custom execution, this weapon can't be upgrade like normals weapons, but with more xp you can enable more appearances, types of shot, damage, anything. Much like the system of creating weapons as game "worms", where you have points to spend in the creation of the gun, and as you will gain more xp will can increase more points to spend as you wish: appearances, shots, damage, chance to appear in weapon pack...

Having a limit - for example - if the weapon is used in a conventional mode, in a single opponent damage it must be a maximum of 150 +- ;
    conventional modo is: the damage it will take generally

In short, create a custom weapon that can be the strongest of each player, so it will be worth upgrading this weapon, but in order not to take the fun out of the game.

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Third

XP can be used to have different playing modes, shopping modes with xp.

Like:
    "1 vs. 5"
    "2 vs. 4"
    "2 vs. 2 vs. 2"
    "Many boxs"
    "No box"
    "A lot of hp"
    "Only 'SHOT'" (or only - XXX weapon)
    "Kill the bot" (6 players to kill a super bot with ultra aim and ultra weapons)
    and more...

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Over time and with new suggestions more things to do with the accumulated XP will appear, so whoever has more than 50 lvl will want to play more and more, even by that when we have the right to create our custom things, do what we want, with our xp, as a rpg, that the desire to play.

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

I apologize again for my english, is very bad.
    Google translate helped a lot!
    A hug from Brazil.
    This game is exceptional! = D

Thanks =D

Lucas.

Archgoat88, Staple and TheOnlyGod like this.
  2. Goldschlarger

Goldschlarger Lieutenant Colonel (19) Member

Dont really think this would happen. But on the up side i like the idieas in the larst part although spending our xp that has taken long amounts of time to gain is silly. The 1v5 2v2v2 2v4 and bot game sounds good but if that ever happens it would just be a simple up date and not a shopping list. but overall good thinking on larst part.

3. Lucas2309

Yes, we need much time to get xp to do something, but now we just play and nothing happens with xp (after lvl 50) ... that's an idea, don't need to use the ideas that he said. I, at first, suggest that there is something where using xp after level 50

If you have an ideia where we can use xp, tell!

See the "starcraft 2" one of the goals is to play and win 1,000 times with each of civilizations, it is something that will really take time. But it's cool, because you will be able to play a long time and know that after that will have a reward.

Sorry, again, my english, my google english. lol =D

4. Goldschlarger

Goldschlarger Lieutenant Colonel (19) Member

Not quite sure what your getting at but ok dude sounds good.

5. TheOnlyGod

TheOnlyGod Major (18) Former Moderator

I like the idea of being able to spend your XP. I really like your first idea of locking some weapons, your second idea of custom weapons has already been suggested many times, but not with XP as the payment. The third idea you have with the new modes should be added to the game regardless. I don't think users necessarily should have to be paid for. Overall though you have some good ideas.

Lucas2309 likes this.
  6. Lucas2309

What you think of the second idea?
    I think it is well balanced, it is something that can be used, sometimes not even as a super weapon, but as a weapon to strike the final blow, just to be funny.
    For example, the enemy is to be killed there you use "Fallen King - a supposedly weapon customized" and he dies with a weapon similar to the effect of "ZITS" but instead of randomly growing areas of land, grows at the same point a small castle, a centralized plan with shooting and small towers at extremity, even if the damage is little is funny and I think it would be worth spending xp to get it.

About the maps being paid with xp, good that there several modes available to everyone, but small customizations would be cool (purchasable with xp).
    For example, anyone has access to a 2x4 model in maps, but if you buy your model you can, for example, choose where you are born "2" and "4"; Or you could buy the option to have all turns earthquake, for example, uses a map full of peaks, and all round the earthquake clean the map.

Xp points can be used to customize weapons, for example, after many time and many xp points you turn all of yours weapons inventory with a 'SHOT' appearance, but normal effect.

7. xXxTnTxXx

xXxTnTxXx Brigadier General (21) Member

I like them a lot. But maybe the amount of XP that you spend on would be a little bit less for nuke.

Lucas2309 likes this.
  8. Lucas2309

Thanks =D

The amount of xp for nuke - that I suggested - is only a suggestion.

If the idea is used will be great = D, the amount of xp can be ... 500, 250 ...
    nothing sooo big, but not for free.

When i suggested a quantity of 1000, i thought of an amount, as if it had a minimum, is nothing beneath 1000, just to give work ... =p

anyway.

I'm glad you liked it =D

9. xXxTnTxXx

xXxTnTxXx Brigadier General (21) Member

The reason why is because nuke isn't as powerful as a weapon as sub sniper, yet at the same time, very less radius. Obviously seagull should be the most.

10. Lucas2309

Oh, I see, yes has meaning

11. Staple

Staple General of the Army (25) Member

You evil genius you

[​IMG]

xXxTnTxXx and Lucas2309 like this.
  12. Lucas2309

[​IMG]
    Thanks =P

Staple likes this.
  13. Kendall&Grace

Kendall&Grace Captain (17) Member

I luv the superbot idea sounds like COD juggernauts lol

14. cloaca

cloaca Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

Who would lock nuke anyways..

Further you have great suggestions.. I also like the mode ''One Shot'' it doesnt necessarily mean that you use one shot in my perception. It could be a setting when you create a room: For example: Flairs only; you will get randomly selected weapons that are only flares at the beginning of a match; like air strike, pinata, cactus strike, rain, 2010. Or you could choose: Big Explosion Only; for when you don't feel like aiming.. Or small radius only to distinguish noobs from pro's.

Or make a mode in settings where you say that you don't want to see the degrees under the tank. So it is harder.
    Or make a mode where you can't use supplies, fracer, jetpack, shield.

You can either buy these modes with exp or tank coins. You have to be at least 50 though.

15. Kendall&Grace

Kendall&Grace Captain (17) Member

All opinions. It doesn't really matter lol

xXxTnTxXx likes this.
  16. Lucas2309

I'll be back.

You have good ideas too!

17. cloaca

cloaca Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

My ideas sprouted from your imagination :) so they are kind of your ideas as well

18. Bronco

Bronco First Lieutenant (16) Member

I would really like to be able to lock all of the crap weapons.....