1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Texture Bug

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Maxbf, Sep 18, 2016.

1. Maxbf

Maxbf New Born (1) Member

When I load up my game the writing doesn't show up and instead it purple squares can someone help me fix this

Attached Files:

2. LewisG

LewisG New Born (1) Member

Yeah the exact same thing happens to me, and I have already checked my graphics card and such, but it isn't that. Everything on my PC exceeds the minimum system requirements for the game, so I have no idea what is wrong. Any help would be appreciated.

3. Awesume

Awesume Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

There is nothing we can do for you guys, sorry. kChamp knows about this glitch but hasn't been able to fix it. So you will just have to wait until an update comes out that fixes it.

4. LewisG

LewisG New Born (1) Member

Hi, thanks for the reply. Do you know when the next update is going to be? I can't wait to play the game :D

5. Awesume

Awesume Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

The next ETA is for today, but it isn't going to be a fix of anything. I would recommend you to email him and try to help push a fix for this, show proof etc. kchamp@kchampgames.com
    If he doesn't reply, the only other thing is to check once a month on the recent updates, located on the ShellShock Live page in your Steam Library. Recently kChamp has only put out 1 or 2 updates a month.

Blue Phantom likes this.