1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

The improved fiesta forever?

Discussion in 'General Game Talk' started by OrganizationXIII, Aug 22, 2015.

1. OrganizationXIII

OrganizationXIII Corporal (5) Member

Bots got 30 IQ smarter now with the new update and stuff, they can now also move, so what does this make us think when we hear "fiesta forever". Yes you guessed it, it just got nasty. So i tried to play fiesta forever around 255 times today, to see if i can give people who havent completed it some tips, although i dont think it will work here are my short and quick tips.

Get that restart button ready the first thing you do is run your way to the tank side on the left, and be careful if you get dugged and cant move from a spot, in that case you have to restart until you do. When you reach the first tank you have to stack on him, yes you heard right, stack on him. This will make him hit himself and the rest of the tanks to aim at you and him, but dont be afraid. When the tanks aim for you they will either overpower the shot or hit you directly, nowdays they dont aim low and dumb. if they overpower it you get lucky heres why:

The weapon selection from bots are mostly max tier weapons, they mostly spam attractroids and pyrotechnics but since they are at final tiers there is a lot more AoE. When they use these weapons not only will you get hit and the tank you stacked with, but also the one behind you, meaning you can get a double kill and have enough hp to finish off the other one.

While you are stacked on one of them they will try to run away from you being stacked on them but not by a lot, they will remain close with the classical noob thought "hah this is way too easy to aim at, i cant possibly miss" which is good for you because of their weapon selection being most likely to hit you and themself, dont let them run away too much or to far. While you are stacked aim at the one whos on the right side shooting at you, you want to get his hp down while hes being controlled to kill his teammates, you should be able to leave him weakened by then. by the time the first tank is taken care of make sure the other one is either dead, or REALLLLLLLLLYYYYY close to dying, and make sure you have enough hp to resist some games if not you will sadly have to restart.

The chances for beating fiesta forever should be 35 percent this way, because sadly you will need to reset a lot, but its better than nothing at all.
    The stacking strategy works in a lot of the fights so keep that in mind if you are having trouble with an AI

2. SubZero

SubZero Sergeant First Class (9) Member

Only way to improve fiesta forever is to make pinyata and fiesta more damage lol.

3. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

also making lower hp for AI i suppose

4. OrganizationXIII

or the opposite, we can get more hp with the low damage, like 2000 hp. we will still die but it wont be so bad

5. muffinasdf

muffinasdf Master Sergeant (10) Member

gftyjhn.PNG uyj.PNG

Holy2334 and RumMumMario like this.
  6. Batgirl

Batgirl Lieutenant Colonel (19) Member

That's because he already unlocked fiesta

7. Holy2334

Holy2334 Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

At least it will be good for achivements for attempting missions XD

8. OrganizationXIII

what is "narrow peak" is it a map? i thought it was a weapon at first but it must be a map