1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

The last prestiges

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Penguin, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

first i have to say thank you kyle beacause the new prestige weapon (super sniper) is awsome or it s a true pretige weapon (the best in 1 vs 1 with exavation)and thank you for thunder storm now at lvl 5 ligthings do 35 and not 28 and rain 4 Now there are only 2 pretiges weapons to make and that are my ideas.(all damages are lvl 5)

prestige9:
    1o bounce : It bounce 10 times and do 196 (like super sniper )easy or NOT?
    Zoo:It is like cats and dogs from sky fall first a mini python who do 11 damage and after all it do 1/3 of damage of normal python;after this it drop a lion (like super cat who do or 84 like the super cat or 112 damage (the question is :who win a super cat or a normal lion ?) after an elephant who do 42 dmage but a very big area dmage like a ghostless ;and at the end 3 monkeys like artillery who do 21 damage:i do 200 - 250 damage average
    prestige 10:
    i know that is not original but the final weapon of ssl for me is nuke so something about nuke for prestige 10 :
    Final nuke:nuke who do 256 damage and equal explosions(like half map xD)
    OTHER OPSTIONS(i know many of thems are insane)
    PRESTIGE.a remake of all pretiges weapon it s hard to shot beacause all weaps must be shoted different but i should be great however
    forever TBD . now tbd shot do 66 damage(with an heavy shot explosion)migth this weapon can be for pretige 10 and od at lvl 5 420 damage for kill in only 1 hit(i know it is maniacal but pretige 10 weapon is alaways pretige 10)
    SSL2 CREDITS: it shot a shot who do alaways 420 dmg and for 10 seconds you see credits of ssl2
    KILLER CLUSTER:it shot the best weapons of game but depowered(like crazy cluster) 2 for 1 vs 1 and shoted first and 2 weapons for + players it shot first super sniper + needlers and after shot mega nuke + pyro

thank you for watching however for pretige 10 i prefer final nuke other weaps was for be original.
    PS : however my damages are not random.like 420 it s a mega nuke x3 0r 256 damage it s like hexagon trick:

Evil King likes this.
  2. KingKyd

KingKyd Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

There is a thread for this type of stuff, y'know.

http://shellshockliveforums.com/index.php?threads/sticky-the-official-suggest-a-weapon-thread.46/

Regardless, I think that the remaining two will have nothing to do with Nuke or anything already used. If they are going to be a Prestige version of one of the types of weapons, what's left is a bouncing weapon and grenade weapon. Other than that, not much else to copy off of.

I just hope they are powerful. My main concern is that 9th and 10th are going to be like Thunderstorm, and if so, that's going to cause a lot of backlash.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2014