1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

The more loyal members

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SubZero, Mar 14, 2016.

1. SubZero

SubZero Sergeant First Class (9) Member

I love the fact that Kyle is updating frequently but most of the updates is to help the lower levels. What i would love to see is something for the more loyal members who have stuck it out when everyone else gave up. A few new weps or achivements, something to keep us entertained until clans are more involved.

2. The Sherminator

The Sherminator New Born (1) Member

I 100% agree with SubZeros statement. After reaching level 100, things get kind of boring and movitation starts going down the drain. Even though i have reache level 100 only a few days ago, i can imagine how it must be for players who have been level 100 for months. It would be great to implement higher level barriers or other stuff to crank the game up. Nevertheless, kyle keeps improving the game and i am pretty sure that after the games official release, we will witness a lot of cool stuff. Keep up with the good work Kyle.

3. RumMumMario

RumMumMario Lieutenant General (23) Member

I think he should take a break from "new content" and start adding some twists to the vanilla game play. Right now you probably need like 500-700 hours to unlock everything which I think is insane. All of which are weapons pretty much. You honestly can't expect a game to last forever, 300 hours is already a lot of time put into a single game and Lv100 is like 500 at bare minimum.

Besides, the fact that us veterans instantly get bored and tired of the game once we 100% the game shows how flaw the base game play is. Kyle needs to focus more on that base game play a lot more rather than relying on constant updates full of vague contents. He will bump into a wall eventually, not going to last long this way.

P.S. Many games out there manage to maintain the veteran community active without too much grind or content.

4. SubZero

He is doing great, I would just like to see some higher level updates or even daily achivements\missions to keep the game from being dull.

Taylor likes this.
  5. xXTacocubesXx

xXTacocubesXx Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

kChamp hasn't said it, but I think he's really been working hard these past few weeks getting in these updates and doing everything he can to keep these new people interested. And I really appreciate that. It'd be cool to see something directed more to the loyal high level players as a little gift for not giving up on him. But it'd probably be even cooler if someday, we saw something new and really creative, something no one anticipated.

Taylor likes this.
  6. Holy2334

Holy2334 Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

Meh, I don't really care who the updates are geared towards at the moment. It's not like all of the things that he has done were geared specifically towards the noobs and I've been pretty content with the updates recently (except the one where he removed named color). Sadly that is the majority of the players in SSL so it's common sense to cater to those people. I am going to be clear though, that we aren't just veterans and how we see things are heavily skewed from a new person's point of view. We never really had to fight high level people starting out and we always either ended up fighting someone around or way below our level. It's already bad enough that some noobs don't like us already, but having something catered just for us might make the majority not happy. :s

Although, something cosmetic would be nice :3
    And I want a personal airhorn button that when I press it, it plays an airhorn. Just useless stuff that I need for my entertainment.

Taylor and Black Widow like this.
  7. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

well to be honest i feel that this last updates are for everybody!i'm getting very entratained to lvl up guns( finnaly some weapons that are worth to upgread) same for banana,fleet(wich upgreads are so bad ass,just to let you know).
    But yhea i'm agree that kyle may add to the game at least another prestige weapon,maybe a lvl 90+ prestige weapon like jackpot wich is hard to upgread and worth to upgread,that entratain higher lvls

8. SubZero

I'm not saying they wern't for us all was just saying i'm done with them and would be nice to have something to do, an update that can't be completed shortly or ever. Daily spin is a good example but most everyone doesn't need gears anymore. I also think adding harder to get stuff is what gives most people a reason to play longer and have fun. There's no reason to complete a game that involves clans or multiplayer. I know some people will like to complete a game in 100 hours and never play it again, I just don't think this should be like that.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016