1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

TheMolehills (MH)

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Lemondude617, Mar 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lemondude617

Lemondude617 Private E-1 (2) Member

[​IMG]

It's official! Molehills is rising from the ashes that it never actually went into!!

-Welcome to the Molehills, an emerging clan for Shellshock Live fun-
    -=(and to honor the most op weapon of all time)=-

About - The molehills is a clan generally more for representation and cooperation than a hard-wired group to strike down other groups. This clan will be pretty laid back with pretty slim requirements... so it will be for active players that are dedicated enough to the game, but it may not be THE #1 game that they play.

To join - <<The minimum level requirement has been removed. Any level can join this clan.>>. If anyone wishes to join from the forums, either (1) respond to this thread and I (Lemondude617) will take note of the response, or (2) friend me on steam (this may be more reliable than the former). Either way, I'll friend the person on steam and we can set up a 1v1 when free (or possibly right away) just to know each other. Then, I'll add them to the clan. (3) I'll also be fine with adding people to the clan directly from the game...as long as they ask in-game we can do a quick 1v1 and Molehill right up!

Rules-Very light, very general. Just respect -> avoid profanity, racism, hate, etc. Don't cheat/don't use the ruler trick! Keep this thread related to requests; tangents are for other threads! If you think of rules laid out by other clans, best bet is to follow those rules in this one. And of course, have fun.

P.S. I created a different clan a while back called the MiniPingers, but it didn't go anywhere and I got rid of it. Basically shows how I name my clans...

[​IMG]

-Lemondude617-

Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
  2. referee11

referee11 First Lieutenant (16) Member

Good luck with the clan! Hopefully you don't become the me of clan making... >.>

3. Lemondude617

Lemondude617 Private E-1 (2) Member

<<The minimum level requirement has been removed. Any level can join this clan.>>

Hopefully it will allow the Molehills to begin growing.

Taylor likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.