1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Things i have discovered

Discussion in 'General Game Talk' started by OrganizationXIII, Aug 19, 2015.

1. OrganizationXIII

OrganizationXIII Corporal (5) Member

Hi, I am OrganizationXIII. Most people know me on the game as a weird person and as a person who levels up fast. I will try and present my ideas that i have discovered in order to make your gaming experience much easier. This will cover insights on how to level up fast from things i have discovered (yeah i just went there).

Beggining the game:Whoa there buddy, dont just jump into multiplayer even if you are a ssl2 veteran.First thing you want to do is get into single player mode, luckily now there is a useful guide that will make you go through that with a breeze, when you are done you will most likely be level 18. Of course things like fiesta forever and final boss, is more of a luck based thing (the boss is easy he just spams shield when his health is low)

Level 18-30: Most likely before i begin, you will encounter people who are at least level 40 or 50, keep them. You may want to avoid level 70 or80 for now but the intermediate damagers like those you might want to play. Try and make friends your level and you could probably play assasin and rack up some really hardcore exp, especially with 8 players. At this point in the game you should level up fairly easy, if you play a lot and have moderate aiming, and your opponent does 80 damage or 100, you should at least get to 200 hp or 300, which adds to the sum of 80 or 50 exp as the ending round with all the bonuses and stuff, the other bonuses will likely add 20 exp more so you got yourself 100 if you are lucky.Now before i go on i want to clarify one thing.

Hp or Points player?: Throughout the game you will find it difficult to keep up with all the leveling and fighting people. Mostly becaus you got people who played since the game opened or something, so this is the moment you decide based on your gaming experiences. First lets talk about Health point: 600 hp is what most people would play, or 100 if you want to rack up some chalenges. In death match or assasin the first priority is strong weapons, then the second option is applying your knowledge in aiming and bonuses like bumpers or portals.the other factor is defense but i dont take that into consideration much (from my experience).Points is all about racking up hits which is more suitable for most people, especially if you get 4 or more.Choose wisely now.

Are you after Weapon Experience or Leveling experience: The reason i level up fast because i focus on weapon experience. Yeah leveling is our top priority, but you wont get anywhere with first tier weapons that do damage equal to 4 or 8 experience. Even if you win less experience by focusing on weapon experience, the outcome is totally different on the long run, therefore the question reverts if you are going to keep your first tier weapon and after ten level ups finally get a second tier (exxageration might be included) or level up once but get most of your weapons tier (exxageration might be included).?

All that i said wont matter with the following choices, this is where we get to the part of level 30 and beyond as well as some game loopholes in experience

Level 30+: You are good to go from this point on, this covers what i have discovered from level 30 and beyond.

Stacking (yes you can stack but its limited, thats why i chose level 30):Sadly you can stack up a points game only for a limited time, with this said i cannot assure you if it will work all the time but it might work for some people including me. You might want to stack as soon as you get to level 30 because this is what i have noticed. You can stack on each other and get the expected experience for at least 3 games, if you spice up your stacking then things could last longer. This is great for leveling experience depending on how many stack but its mostly for weapon experience. After a while the game will catch up on you and even if you play with another level 30 who hasnt stacked yet, you will ruin his stacking opportunity and yours (thats why i said it was a loophole~) AHHHH before i forget and end this. The map i did stacking was pre-selected, meaning that i earned less exp to level up. i chose one where people could move, probably the one next to random. i think random map will ruin stacking thats why most people say stacking has been fixed.

This is a different loop hole I discovered, its called Seperate Stacking
    A little run down on this is that you need even amount of players (4,6 or 8) and also that you have to distribute yourself evenly.An example would be a group of 4, you seperate into two groups containing two players. Hit the opposite side and you will gain both weapon and leveling experience. I only tried this once so i havent had much experience with this one. I dont suppose that this is fixed, or nerfed. you win a lot of weapon exp and leveling exp, as well as the map can be random. At the end the game wont be able to fix what you earn so its a win win. Again though, i havent had much experience with this so it might be fix or nerf, it might even be completely useless, but i doub it. I also think that its like the previous one, only a limited amount of time.

The Half Angle Difference Theory:Before we begin, a theory is something that can be explained but not proven, you will see why.
    Allright this is more complicated to explain for me so i will start with a really easy example on how to do it.
    This is like stacking except you will need people who are really good at arcing, seperate yourself by being 1 angle away. A fine example would be 89, someone else can seperate to 87 and the aimer can aim at 88. you will follow the previous example for things like being at 80, seperate to 82 or 78 and aim accordingly. You get it yet right? well the point is since stacking is taboo and nerfed, you can use this as a different stacking method, this is for more experience memebrs as well as people with AoE weapons. You get the exp in both leveling and weapon as well as tricking the system.You need a lot of people for this, not just 4 but like 5 and above. if you seperate accordingly you can even get 3 times the amount of exp and the system wont subtract it, it might for weapon but who cares!!!you already got what you wanted so why not.

These are things I have discovered, so all credit goes to me accordingly. I might get bashed in the head by those "high level who knows it all" by saying my things are ridiculous and what not so im ready to respond by acting accordingly, ignoring and hoping people would do these methods more accordingly. IF THEY ARE TRULY NERFED OR FIXED, then hopefully i can cut down this thread, but that would be the case when i myself have experienced it and not others. well it might be cut because it might be on the wrong side of the area, not general talking but this might be a suggestion or something.

Lets see what else. I hope this brings more people to play the game, because this will work better with more people. I am currently level 63, i level up two times per day and i dont play much, mostly i stay on but get little game time. Because i have little time to experience my own method, because of lack of players, those who stay in lobby just to stalk the forums or what not, i cannot assure you but even with my little gaming time, if i wanted to i could level up 4 levels per day and with the methods i described, you can level up 5 times if you are my level, or even more. Uhhhh i think thats it.

A little run down on my leveling: from level 30 i did stacking even though people were against it, i did stacking for 3 games before i stated experiencing that things just got nerfed out. i won respectively depending on weapons around 250 experience if wanted to moderate it to the medium. I went from level 30- 50 in no time. from level 50-60 i leveled up also in no time, right now im taking it easy but these are the methods i used for a while.

The half angle is the only the one i can assure you should work, i gained an average of 400 exp at the end of the game with points and if it takes 16k to level up you can pretty much guess that with 40 game s or something you already are leveling up.

Thanks to those who help me discover this experience.

Edit:_________________________________________________________________

Been away here and there so, i didnt have much time to re-analyze what i wrote. I meant to update on things like stacking
    First thing first, i had a little re-run with my family to see if this thread was still validable (And friends).
    Stacking completely (on top of each other) is Only for begginers, out of the 20 times i saw a newbie run through stacking, they had a limited time of 5 times minimum. Even then i saw that they still got the same thing as one person, so this must mean that the part of completely stacking is in fact nerfed.
    Seperate stacking also had the same problem, it was completely fixed.....thats what i would like to say but database shows that it only is fixed on teams. so dont play on teams.

Now for the last one, Half Angle theory:
    This completely works Exceeppppttttt, you get some exp subtracted. The amount you get subtracted is based on distance and damage, for example i did 60 damage and got 6 exp, but when it tallied it i got 1 exp subtracted, not a lot.

thats all for the editing, if there are any other things i notice i wil continue editing it.
    Lets beat the system, and have a tanktastic day

Last edited: Aug 24, 2015
    Mind Hacker and Batgirl like this.
  2. Taylor

Taylor Brigadier General (21) Former Moderator

This is the first guide to stacking I have come across for the Steam version thus far.
    I don't stack but didn't know it was possible due to Kyle getting rid of the advantages thus making it useless on the flash versions and on Steam version. (I percieved)

I never thought some one would stack toblevel on this game but quite a few do including yourself.

Interesting read none the less and other than that don't know what to say about it honestly.

OrganizationXIII likes this.
  3. OrganizationXIII

dont worry i have no life, i study these things, finding looholes in contract is what a lawyer is good at :x

Mind Hacker, Batgirl and Taylor like this.
  4. Taylor

I admire your honesty, a good chunk here here wouldn't admit to something that. I also respect your loophole skill and taking the time to write all of this. :p

RumMumMario and OrganizationXIII like this.
  5. fingerofgod23

fingerofgod23 Private E-1 (2) Member

First of all, thanks for taking the time to post this guide :)
    I just got the Steam version today and the first thing I did was the tutorial and the Firing Range. Imediately I found out that the the 'feel' of shooting was different(must be the fancy graphics ^.^) and it's going to take some getting used to unfortunately. You said this guide was good for even SSL2 vets? I'll try and follow it then.

Also, I saw you were in a FFA 600hpDM at the time I typed this:p. I suppose that's to be expected with the player base so small atm (or so I'm told). I really hope more people move into the Steam version as I'd hate to see a repeat of Arcanists and the like :(

Taylor likes this.
  6. Taylor

The shooting is a tad bit different but not anything to complain about after few rounds.
    A lot of us are now good at shooting on Steam but eh on 2. Nothing practice doesn't take of between the 2.
    It seems like a stack guide sort of but progressing in this game is just based off how many hours you put in/how you use your tank upgrades. Aside from that playing with friends committed as you are. I mean us high levels all started the same so no need to complain like some have about things being too tough.

I wouldn't worry man. Too many people are just on the "Watching this game burn" phase. Soon enough they'll act like they never said things. It's human nature these days to always find something to support a viewpoint.
    Make your own decisions though and watch who you listen to. Some people seem to have lost some bolts in regard to why others have to share their viewpoint on why they don't play anymore or people not sharing it being blind. If you want some laughs I'll send you such comments without the names attached. People are mainly whining cause SSL2 has more active players but there's a hilarious reason for that too that people won't admit.
    Wait patiently and the game will be finished fully. You would think people would learn from the last game where Kyle hardly updated compared to Steam but hey some people aren't observant.

Hope to catch you on and you enjoy the game.

Holy2334 likes this.
  7. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

STACK WORKSSSSSSSSSSS????????????????' SORRY GUYS BUT PUTTING 32 K XP FOR COUNTER 6000 (AS MUCH AS TSUNAMI)MAKES ME WANT TO STACK HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BOUND STORM NEED 21 K XP AND SPOTTER XXL THAT DOES X5 DMG NEED 17 K XP?IF KYLE DON'T CHANGE XP NEEDED FOR WEAPONS IN ORDER TO MAKE LOGIC THINGS HERE YOU HAVE THE BIGGEST STACKER EVER SAW IN SSL GAMES.

8. SubZero

SubZero Sergeant First Class (9) Member

They are fine we didn't start with these wepons or we would already have them leveled.
    At our level we have a whole lot of weapon, so it's rare to get one you want.

9. fingerofgod23

fingerofgod23 Private E-1 (2) Member

Fully agree. I remember in SSL2 when I first prestiged, I hardly ever got to use my new firestorm (but then some games I'd get 2 or 3...)

10. OrganizationXIII

i forgot to edit this thread, i will edit it as soon as possible, mostly because its tips and dont

11. muffinasdf

muffinasdf Master Sergeant (10) Member

you mean pros and cons?

12. OrganizationXIII

yeah its already editted but to make it short most of it is either fixed or you get some exp subtracted but not a lot