1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Tournament and 200+ damage achievement bug

Discussion in 'Gameplay Bugs' started by MTheOutsiderN, Aug 18, 2016.

Tags:
  1. MTheOutsiderN

MTheOutsiderN New Born (1) Member

I've experienced the tournament bug a few times, basically i'll quit out of a match in a tournament early before being killed, then almost as a punishment for quitting when i go to join a new game i'll be brought back to the tournament tree screen. i'll have to then exit SSL in order to join a different mode or even another tournament. and no i'm not a quitter. have only done it a few times, and i found a bug thanks to it. at least i think i did XD. also the achievement for me is bugged. i've come close to 200 before. i just finally dealt 200 even. but my achievement is stuck at one of my previous attempts 192. i'm livid about this one cause i'm going to have to do it all over again. did it with a spotter and a 2x damage as well. fuck Xd. hope these can get fixed.

Thanks

The Outsider

xXTacocubesXx likes this.
  2. Awesume

Awesume Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

the tourney bug is common, I have got it many times myself. Just have to live with the restart or wait till the game is over. And for the achievement you have to deal 200+ with a one shot wep, sniper, nuke, etc.

3. xXTacocubesXx

xXTacocubesXx Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

I've gotten this bug plenty of times as well. It also happens when I try to join a game a friend has invited me to. I just couldn't be bothered to make a post about it.