1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

uh, tournament?

Discussion in 'General Game Talk' started by Ace, Jul 10, 2016.

1. Ace

Ace New Born (1) Member

i join an 8p tournament and it starts. right as it is sending me into the first match, it screws up. okay so apparently how this goes is that we join the tournament lobby, and during the matches we are sent into 1v1 rooms to battle it out and then it sends us back to the tournament room after the battle.

the game lagged out hard on the 1v1 lobby before sending us into battle. it was frozen there so i could see the other was like lvl 29 while i'm lvl 85. like a minute later it sends us right back to the tournament lobby and it gave him the fucking win? i'm higher lvl, higher skill rating, higher everything. in a glitch situation like that, the win should default to the player with higher stats.... i pretty much won that round before it had started in the first place... if it didn't lag out anyway.

2. MeowrPower

MeowrPower Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

I have a quote for this
    "Shit happens"
    It's only a game and doesn't happen to just you.
    But it would also make sense that you lost cause it was the connection your side and the game saw it as you quitting, but it doesn't really matter, it's only a few xp lost

3. Ace

Ace New Born (1) Member

it wasn't the connection on my side at all. it was the game being laggy, or my opponent.