1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

unmaxed weapons boost!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Penguin, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

hi,now SSL have very much weapons and thats a really good thing :) I think that the game is really simple but what makes it great is that there is a huge variety of things.Well the modes,game settings, colors,wind, boxes ecc. are what makes ssl way better than any other 2d tank game!But the best thing that makes ssl better than other 2ds tanks games is the Huge amount of weapons!
    But there is a problem......having all this weapons in the game it becomes harder and harder to lvl up thems.Kyle reduced the xp needed to lvl up weapons wich is very good(don't have to play days and days to unlock weaps)but adding new weapons makes it way harder than before.Someone thinks that kyle should stop adding new weapons but i think that is a really STUPID THING.I mean how can you even think about that??? ssl power are the weapons and you just can't stop that!!!
    so here i have an idea to make weapon lvling possible(even where there will be 2000+ weapons!) Thats really simple problem.Kyle add to the game a multiplier(like and xp mult) of chances to get unmaxed weapons that would work like this:
    -there are 100 tiers in the game: x1,25 chances to get unmaxed tiers
    -there are 200 tiers in the game:1,50 chances to get unmaxed tiers
    -there are 300 tiers in the game:1,75 chances to get unmaxed tiers
    ecc.
    Reasons why i think that this is a needed update:

-ssl will never cause problems to the players to lvl up weapons and they wouldn't need to play days to do that
    -when new weapons comes out,you would like to play with thems and once you played alot with thems(once you maxed out the tier) you will enjoy every other weapon in the same way(for example when bee hive came out i really wanted to play with it,now i enjoy to shot bee hive like i enjoy to shot a dark hole/beacon ecc)
    while now i really HATE to get old weapons cause i have a bunch of things that i would like to play,like banana fleet and Guns :O

WARNING:don't reply saying that it would destroy old weaps of ssl cause it's not true!it just gives a little more priority for new weapons

example: better to get a

banana,fleet,heavyroller,needler,bee hive,bfg,turret,creek,python,superbreaker,splitter

than

hoverball,boulder,heavy roller,needler,bee hive,bfg,turret,creek,pythong,superbreaker,splitter (everything that you maxed!)

with that example i m saying that old weaps will still exist!

Owl_Spirit27 likes this.