1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Updates idea, instead of better graphic

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by OrganizationXIII, Aug 22, 2015.

1. OrganizationXIII

OrganizationXIII Corporal (5) Member

I think it is an insult for us to get better animation and stuff, i dont think most people mind the old one, and the new one isnt going to infatuate us to play more so here are my update idea, i am sure it might not get implemented but this would get me gaga for shellshock.

New Tank Designs: Bring out Ghost from ssl2, and maybe make the gun into wacky things, like a baseball bat.

Awesome(r) Victory song as well as in game preference music if you are a room host: Add some spunk into that music, i want people to hear my victory song and be like "wow man, that just touched me, -points at heart- right here, and while we are talking about victory make some "defeat song". In game preference music should be taken out in case you just dont like the rum-pum-pum of the actual game music, make it like more reggae or country or something.

Maps and Themes: We need customizable map back, i mean most people are going to customize it into vulgarity but that funny that comes into that is just what we need, we need to feel young! We should get exclusive themes as well as beta players some time, as well as themes and maps based on holidays, like thanksgiving, we all play on a map shaped like a turkey or something and maybe a theme that makes us shoot random thanksgiving food as weapons, confusing our opponents on what we shoot!.

Exclusive weapon: How about we get weapons that can be put in shop for a limited time, one that covers the theme, like right now people are going back to school, so maybe add an exclusive weapon that involves going back to school for the last week of august or something since thats when people start school (most)

......MINI GAMES.... : Ok this one is a bit more difficult since people want to collect tank coins but instead of just "multiplayer and single player" you add a new tab call Mini games, that way when we get bored of playing death match or assasin or point or juggernaut, we play mini games like that ping pong one from ssl2

New game mode: Add new game mode, Like a zombie tank one, where we infect other tanks to join our side until theres none left by destroying our tank enemy?

Battle start option: How about something like adding our voices when we start the game, only if its single shot, we could say things like "hah that was tanktastic"

Emoji/Flare: We used flares to sometimes tell people where to hit and look at the timer. Also some tank emoji like things. It can have some things like "is it hot" with a picture of a flame icon.

Perks: I think the upgrade system should get expanded a bit, like if you complete a tank side like barrel you should get a seperate list for barrel that seperates into do you want attack or crit. I think this is important because then people could focus on a certain subject and improve that stat, like maybe at the end we get a lot more chance to crit and maybe even x3 the amount if we crit. The following could also be for the rest
    Armor: more armor or regenerativeness
    Fuel:More fuel or better traction
    Luck: chance to get upgraded weapon on the start or better chances to get items or good things from boxes

Bonuses: Wind bonus, and other bonuses.

New trick shot method: more things rather than portal and bumper and x2, maybe add new things we could try and practice on.

A way to make your oponent mad: with this new lighting we should get a word that says "terminated" every time we kill our opponent. Just imagine 10 games where you lost and terminated keeps apearing

With so much of this who knows, I might actually die of a heart attack playing ssl.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2015
  2. Piroutcha

Piroutcha Private E-1 (2) Member

lol Org, once again, interesting ideas, but these could be on the idea wall rather than here...

OrganizationXIII likes this.
  3. RumMumMario

RumMumMario Lieutenant General (23) Member

You could have these time-limited things to be purchasable with cash once it is no longer obtainable for free.

The shop can be greatly expanded and enhanced if effort is put. It's like gasoline station convenient store right now rather than Wal-Mart :c

Batgirl likes this.
  4. OrganizationXIII

tried that, but no one likes my ideas and its not like anyone care, i think right here is much better, for those who agree, a reply or something is good enough for me, if they like it they can petition it in ideawall

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i dont think that will be possible, unless you mean its going to become a DLC, then people are probably going to ignore it like most DLC.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2015
  5. Batgirl

Batgirl Lieutenant Colonel (19) Member

But u know only Kyle is doing this game and he also has to handle the tourneys and now limited time bonuses. Poor Kyle.

Unless... He scripts a engine that does it for him

6. Holy2334

Holy2334 Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

I'll quit the game if the shop becomes like Wal-Mart, because the last thing I need is buy a victory song that skips, or a theme where the color is all glitchy, or a weapon that will just randomly blow up in front of you. All so that I can get these at the "LOWEST PRICES" by 2 gears. NO! A local supermarket is fine, but NOT a Wal-Mart.

7. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

it i love the end game animation/back grounds and when the game will be official realased the AI tank just couldn't be that stupid.I kn0w that many of us think that the last update suck cause no more weaps or contents but it was needed.I prefer much more the end game animation than a new weapon to be true
    i don't like the exclusive wepon idea as much i hate god rays achivemenent basicly beacause i m from europe and when i play most of comunity sleep kyle included RESUME:don't put exlusive stuff that not all the player can reach....thats the best thing that ssl steam has more than ssl2

8. OrganizationXIII

they are not that exclusive, just that the previous comments make it like that lol, i think people just went off topic, have you ever played an mmorpg and you are just not a pay2win player? then you know that they have events for seasons as well as holidays, like 2 weeks to get a santa costume that sucks but because it looks so cute its worth it. I want stuff like that, not the way that "oh since its exclusive we have to buy it", no thats not it. The animation isnt all that hype and the bots deserve to be a bit smarter, but now people will be having problems with fiesta forever because of that, that will make a lot of people rage quit even more. The point is, "exclusive" means that it will only be for said season or holiday or event, then maybe we have to wait a year to get it again, because this game is completely free once you buy it, if it wasnt, i dont think people would want to buy it, and if they did, they will be forced to pay2win at some point

9. SubZero

SubZero Sergeant First Class (9) Member

I suggest a good idea, JohannZim has a great idea. share it Zim.

10. JohannZim

JohannZim Sergeant Major of the Army (14) Member

Ok u.u its a very simple/minor suggestion actually... when Kyle makes more ranks to go along with the xp rank (global rank) he could also put clan tags along with the players names (similar to what it is in the game). As it is right now we dont know the clans of the players in the ranks list.

Mr Synikal and SubZero like this.
  11. Piroutcha

Piroutcha Private E-1 (2) Member

:3 ooh I'd love a Santa hat for my little tank :p

12. OrganizationXIII

id like a weapon called presents that tiers into good presents and then naughty list, that would be great as well

13. muffinasdf

muffinasdf Master Sergeant (10) Member

it's just easier for kyle to see these kind of posts when it's on suggestions these kind of things get buried

14. OrganizationXIII

they might but i tried to give some efforts at least, who knows, maybe kyle is a fan of little ol me~