1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

very low frame rate

Discussion in 'Graphic Bugs' started by Penguin, May 17, 2016.

1. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

i noticed that the game,for me,became REALLY slow,I don't think it's due to my computer since other steam games work pretty well.If it affect all players plz tell kyle to fix it(once i remeber that me and some of my friends had lobby frame rate 1/3 of the normal amount for some akward reasons)
    for those who will for sure answer like that: try to set down quality of the immage.Already tryied same effects

2. RumMumMario

RumMumMario Lieutenant General (23) Member

The game is terribly unoptimized so you're not alone. Here are some ways to boost fps or fix your issues.

• Task Manager > Right click SSLS > Show Details > Right click SSLS again in the new tab that was opened > Set Priority > High
    • Close any processes that you're not using, such as browsers.
    • Right click SSLS on your Steam library, click properties, go to local files and click verify integrity of game cache.
    • Go to your power options in control panel and set it to high performance.
    • Play SSLS in low resolution, windowed mode. Smaller windows give me huge FPS boost.
    • Try THIS. I personally don't recommend it however if your hardware is really old or if you have a laptop since it could overheat.

Taylor and Penguin like this.
  3. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

thx,however i have a pretty good computer that why i'm pretty bored to have fps problem,i'll try all other points thx again

4. KingKyd

KingKyd Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

I don't know if I should consider myself privileged or to just say that your hardware simply isn't powerful enough to keep up with the ongoing changes of this game while in beta.

My computer is sort of high-end, but is running off the hardware of yesteryear. With an AMD FX-9590 processor, 16GB DDR3 RAM, and an EVGA GTX 960 4GB SuperClocked, I still manage to see 60FPS at 4K (3840x2160) on "Ultra" settings. So if my yesteryear hardware is good enough to run at a resolution that's still out-of-reach to the vast majority of the gaming market at max settings, it probably has something to do with your hardware being unable to keep up with the ongoing game updates.

With that said, I also wouldn't be surprised if a recent update caused a severe background tremor of un-synchronization. Sadly we probably will be seeing more of that in the future since the game is still yet to be officially finished.

Tavi, GooodHerb and Penguin like this.