1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Visual/Text Bug

Discussion in 'Graphic Bugs' started by doorbell, Mar 7, 2016.

1. doorbell

doorbell New Born (1) Member

I just bought this game off of Steam, (I'm running it on a mac btw) and every letter is a white box. Also, in the tutorial I just see a blue screen. Any way to fix this? All help is appreciated :) Screen Shot 2016-03-07 at 1.47.31 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-03-07 at 1.47.48 PM.png

*Update* Ok I've been looking around, and apparently I have to download the font that Shellshock live uses.. does anybody know which font is used??

2. referee11

referee11 First Lieutenant (16) Member

What!? You shouldn't have to download anything. It comes with the game. Whoever said that is 100% a liar. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game, or try again now that it has been a good amount of time.

3. doorbell

doorbell New Born (1) Member

I tried reinstalling, nothing. Tried verifying game cache, nothing. I waited, nothing. :/. Can't seem to fix it so I guess I'll refund. What a shame :(.

4. iceyah

iceyah New Born (1) Member

i have the same issue but my tutorial is ok. i would love to play this game but not understanding what im shooting is going to be a big issue