1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

weapon dmg fixings

Discussion in 'General Game Talk' started by Penguin, Sep 5, 2015.

1. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

hi!in SSL steam there are many upgreads that are wrost like statellite/UFO that does exactly same dmg.
    but beofre the official realase the upgreads of weaps that does less dmg have urgently to be fixed,the game would never be perfect without this edits

-skeleton:so basicly every maxed ssl steam weap does samge dmg of lvl 1 in ssl2 thats almost a rule.
    but skeleton don't in ssl steam it's weaker than ssl2 and i dunno why but most important it's weaker than skull shot itself. like you see skull shot is 3 bones that does 20 dmg.Now skeleton
    each bone does 10 dmg but it spreads way more than skull shot making it alaways weaker.and why in ssl2 eacah bone does 12 dmg at lvl 1?that would make that weap fine and stronger than skull shot
    -napalm tier:not much to say napalms does x2/3 dmg of fire storm that realy makes no sense.My suggestion is to nerf napalms a bit (like 4 dmg napalm and 6 dmg heavy) and power up fire storm giving 8 dmg each flame stone/blue stone hit cause the fair rain spreads very much that makes that weap very weak at it's actuall form
    -crazy balls:

i upload crazy balls result in reply cause couldn t add nother screen
    -
    bound strike tier have weaker upgreads as well and considerating how hard is to lvl it(that also count for crazy balls) that upgreads should do at least 30 dmg more than pervious version istead to be weaker
    skull upload_2015-9-5_2-9-7.png
    upload_2015-9-5_2-9-41.png each bone does 10 dmg but like i said more spread = weaker
    upload_2015-9-5_2-12-18.png
    upload_2015-9-5_2-12-39.png
    upload_2015-9-5_2-13-24.png

Last edited: Sep 5, 2015
  2. muffinasdf

muffinasdf Master Sergeant (10) Member

yeah some edits need to happen and some sounds for the weapons should be added (or taken out >_> ahem pinata)

Penguin likes this.
  3. Penguin

yhea however sorry again that i did huge mistake with screens and i m still editing that thread
    oh and i messaged kyle about pinata edit lol he answered so he knows that issue :) ( i would take of sound of games just for that horrible fiesta)

4. Taylor

Taylor Brigadier General (21) Former Moderator

We already went over this and Kyle has seen it several times.
    I don't think force feeding it to the public and hoping Kyle to see it will do any more good.
    Its obviously a last touch before the game is finished to be released. I mean we don't need this right now for the player base we currently have.

5. Penguin

infact i said the game would never be perfect without this edits.and i said that to kyle but i didn't got answer so i thougth he didn't knew about that issues
    ps:ANNNNNNND to be honest i think that this weaps edits was more usefull than the box by dead tanks update :x

6. Taylor

Taylor Brigadier General (21) Former Moderator

That may be true by its all up to Kyle. Once he decides there is no changing usually.

7. Penguin

thats sad :( when weaps are OP he nerfs but when weaps need HOURS AND HOURS AND HOURS of dedication to upgread and thems are weaker to previous tier he don't change anything :/ but yhea i just have to accept this then:confused:

8. SubZero

SubZero Sergeant First Class (9) Member

I got 6000 counter, and pinger flood so all slow grinding weapon i know we'll all eventualy get.

Taylor likes this.
  9. MeowrPower

MeowrPower Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

I got flood well before I got nuke :p and I would presume we would all have counter too had it been there at the start rather than when we were levels 80+

10. Penguin

oh well another weapon that needs HUGE amount of dedication that is weaker than previous upgreads lol.(i mean counter 6000)