1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Weapon Fusion (v2)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Invictaa, Nov 19, 2015.

?

What do you think about this version of weapon fusion?

1. It's the best!

33.3%
  2. It sounds cool.

16.7%
  3. It seems unecessary.

33.3%
  4. I like the first version better.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I like weapon crafting.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. I don't like either idea.

16.7%
  1. Invictaa

Invictaa Unconfirmed Member

I decided to make a separate post about this new idea for weapon fusion, simply because it is a lot different from my previous post.

First Post: http://www.shellshockliveforums.com/threads/weapon-fusion-crafting.11824/

After listening to everyone's feedback, it seems most people think fusion would be a good thing, but crafting is not. While crafting would add a level of strategy, it might make things a little op. It might change the game a little too much. However, the only way it could be implemented is with an option in-game to disable it. That is all I have to say about crafting.

Now, to talk about fusion, but differently. Weapons can only be fused by combining two shot types. Only certain weapons can be fused. It is up to the community to discover and inform which weapons can be fused. Stacking tanks or skillfully crossing shots is the only way to discover fusion weapons.

After you successfully fuse a weapon, it will be shown in a gallery of fusion weapons. This gallery could be located in the menu as another tab. Once a weapon has been added to the gallery, you can view it and see the weapons required to create it.

Once a weapon fusion is created, it will be added to your arsenal. After your first successful fusion, the fusion will be a weapon that you can receive in-game to shoot. Fusion weapons would be different from regular weapons only by the fact that they cannot be upgraded. (Unless of course fusion upgrades become a thing) These weapons will give weapon xp to the fusion, not each separate weapon. You can only get the fusion weapons if you participated in the fusion, not by observing it.

As updates come along, weapon fusions could be secretly added, and it is up to us to find them. If we take too long, Kyle could maybe give us a little hint. Also, with over 49,000 possible fusions, it's not like we are short on ideas.

Thank you for reading! Be sure to reply on similar ideas, expansions, or changes to weapon fusion.