1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Weapon Skins

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Goomba, May 20, 2015.

1. Goomba

Goomba Sergeant First Class (9) Member

Something that dawned to me while I was working, what about weapon reskins in the shop that you can buy and show off? Every person in a game would see these reskins, and would act as a new skin rather than to make new weapons that act very similar. Here are what the reskins would be, if anyone wants to work with me and photoshop the different colors, be my guest.

Also, sorry for posting another annoying Google piece, shoutout to the people who bear with them and read them completely, I put hard work into them.

ShellshockLive Weapon Skins

Also Also, This Spreadsheet will be worked partly with RumMumMario's Weapon Revamp thread (whenever he finally finishes that) for the possibility of a weapon system change.

New Menu.png Skin Shop.jpg

and a tilted picture, to be professional Skin Shop Tilt.jpg

Last edited: Feb 2, 2016
    GooodHerb, drake28034, LL99 and 4 others like this.
  2. RumMumMario

RumMumMario Lieutenant General (23) Member

Very nice as always :)
    lmao. Almost done!

3. xXTacocubesXx

xXTacocubesXx Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

omg this is extremely cool! Spend that mountain of gears we all have on cool stuff! We could buy an ability to change the shapes and colors of all weapons to anything we want.

4. xXTacocubesXx

xXTacocubesXx Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

This could be controversial but you could make it so that the needler has the supercombine effect from Halo.

5. Holy2334

Holy2334 Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

For the flame tier you can also make a green skin and call it acid.

RumMumMario likes this.
  6. muffinasdf

muffinasdf Master Sergeant (10) Member

i love this o.o

7. MeowrPower

MeowrPower Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

All I want out of this is the ability to recolor olympic skeet to your own countries colors o.o

Penguin and RumMumMario like this.
  8. LL99

LL99 Private First Class (4) Member

Need a update BTW this is a good idea i will send to kchamp

9. Joy

Joy Private First Class (4) Member

Why golden it should be pink :'(

Goomba likes this.
  10. nicolasrene

nicolasrene Private E-1 (2) Member

My ideas for weapon reskin:

Shot: Geometrical, the shot turns into a square
    Three-Ball: Glitchball, all balls turn into random tiles from the game's code
    Splitter: Bananasplit, main shot is icecream and splits into 2 bananas.
    Nuke: Missile, self explanatory, changes into missile
    Rain: Raincloud, adds raincloud above rain (doesnt change the effectiveness of the rain)
    Tunneler: Drill, changes into drill

11. Goomba

I added those ideas, thank you !

12. LL99

ShockShell only*: transform this wep to a geometry dash cube ( also add rings) and To all A Goomba Instead of a Shell
    Moons and Orbitals:turns every moon on a planet
    Spaz:like the in SSL2
    Ying-Yang: pink and blue shots
    laser to master beam:turns to a rainbow
    Counter: says 1...2...3... etc
    Slammer only*:Is a Mario And Or a smasher(i forget the name)
    Black Hole:like the in SSL2
    Deciver:transforms to a Error and the exposons is black and green

13. nicolasrene

heres my new ideas

stone: stone turns into a one-bounce type of projectile
    Rapidfire: shots turn into small bullets (explosion size still same)
    tsunami: Group of shots turn into beam (doesnt affect the shot)
    Inferno: Shots turn into beam(doesnt affect the shot)
    Breaker:Shoots a glass pane that breaks into shard of glass
    1Bounce 3 Bounce and 5Bounce: Shot changes into random color every bounce
    Nuke: Shot is disguised as nuke with same projectile (used to troll but doesnt affect shot AT ALL still does normal exploson)
    Flower: Petals look more realistic
    Massiveshot: shot change into bulletbill like my profile picture
    Gravits: All shots are transparent
    Airstrike: The damaging shots that come frm the sky are blue, like the rain

14. Goomba

I added a lot of those, and overall updated the document to have the new weapons that were added plus the prestige weapons.

15. nicolasrene

i just noticed this is a ssls thread not ssl2 i have never played steam version so my requests will be weapons that are also in ssl2

16. LL99

Shot:1.turns into random food 2.have a tail
    Three Ball:1.turns into green the ball that hit the tank 2.turns into some gems
    1 Bounce:1.turns into TNT 2.turns into orb that cracks in each bounce Bonus: 3.turns into bean that farts in each bounce
    Digger:1.The shot is a shovel 2.turns into fist
    Grenade:1.turns into Toast outer grenades is fillings for the toast 2.turns into blowfish
    Stream:1.Water turns to a discounts 2.Water turns to lava
    Flame:1.Lava turns to jellyfish 2.Lava Turns to pupple
    More coming tomorow

17. LL99

Roller And Back Roller:1.turns into Ring 2.turns into that emoji o_O Bonus:turns into sphero that to a rainbow effect
    Splitter:1.When go split show a line for the cut 2.turns into orange that when go split juice come out
    Breaker:1..turns into lime that when go break juice come out 2.turns into candy jar
    Twinkler:1.turns stars to a pinger effect 2.only shows stars that hit
    Sniper:1.when the shooting did not hit the tank or X2 only shows a bang board in a barrel 2.when hit show MLG effects
    Cactus:1.turns into a flower 2.Fail A Social Icon that when go split shows likes
    More coming tomorow

PS. BTW some for my ideas no He received credit (Fugu and Banana), and some in this post no go to google sheets why?

18. nicolasrene

New ideas:

Shot tier: 1. Shoots a tank instead of a shot 2. The shots trail float and act like a beam getting larger and larger
    Threeball tier: 1. Shoots one ball instead of three (the others are invisible, and explosions from the other balls still stay)
    Onebounce tier: 1. Gets smaller after every bounce. 2. Every bounce appears a number on which bounce it was like 1 2 3... 3. Turns into this emoji::rolleyes:
    Digger Tier: 1. Turns into jumping Diglett from Pokemon. MegaDigger turns into Dugtrio.
    Grenade tier: 1. Is yellow and has a star trail. 2. After explosion makes the hallelujah sound from the Holy grenade.
    Stream tier: 1. Stream is colored yellow like pee 2. Turns into twitch icons (pun on Live Stream)
    Flame tier: 1. Flame turns purple. 2. Turns into sticky goop that sticks on contact (Does not affect damage on shot)
    Roller tier: 1. (Roller or backroller only) turns into arrow pointing at the direction it's going. 2. (roller or backroller only) Turns into running stickman.
    Backroller tier: 1. Turns into arrow pointing at the direction it's going. 2. Turns into running stickman. 3. Turns into moonwalking Michael jackson sprite.
    Splitter tier: 1. Splits into huge shots (doesnt affect damage or explosion) 2. Shoots mushroom that splits into spores.
    Breaker tier: 1. Breaks into huge shots (doesnt affect damage or explosion) 2. Shoots a shot that breaks into a one bounce type weapon and digger, similar to crazy cluster (visual changes only, one-bounce/digger act like normal breaker shots)
    Twinkler tier: 1. Sparklers make a cool "warping" sound effect. 2. Sparklers turn into yellow stars (similar to StarFire stars).
    Sniper tier: 1. Shot is really big (doesnt affect damage or explosion)
    Cactus tier: 1. Cactuses turn into spiky grey balls. 2. Main shot turns into bloody shot and splits into blood drops.

19. LL99

Water Balloon:1.turns into soda (like coke, fanta, 7-up, etc) 2.turns into jarate (tf2)
    Cat:1.turns into a random animal 2.put a random race (gafend(sorry) is a ex.)
    Builder:1.put a constructor hat 2.turns into a giant mud that smalls in each bounce
    Spaz:1.shows the dmg in the shot 2.puts some random sounds in each tic Bonus:turns into a random emoji:));):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O or of apple ones)
    Battering Ram:1:turns into a goat that Breeeee in charge 2.turns into a viking
    Mad Birds:1.turns into The Lost Vikings 2.turns into Skeletons
    Nuke:1.turns into in the Flying Dutchman form Ep. Ghoul Fools (go see is funny) 2.Say In Radio Nuke Incoming!!

20. LL99

Last For my ideas

Pinata:1.when the pinata is ready fires a child 2.turns candy to SSL2 like
    Dead Weight:1.turns the ball to a basketball and puts a hoop up for the tank when The ball will pass the tank 2.turns into kirby that turns into a random stone
    Shadow:1.turns into a light 2.show nothing
    Rampage:1.like the SSL2 2.turns into sharks Bonus: each ball says:AAAAAAA!!
    Sticky Bomb:1.turns into SSL2 mine layer bomb 2.turns into a super glue
    Wacky Cluser:1.truns all to reverze ones (like shot to 1 bounce, digger to builder, roller to B-roller) 2.shots like spaz
    Ghost Bomb:1.shots a ghost 2.turns into transparent Nuke

21. Blue Phantom

Blue Phantom Sergeant (7) Member

Cosmic Rift: Your Tank turns into a bunch of lights, then it fires the weapon. When it hits, the Tank returns to normal.

22. LL99

new weps skins ideas

Skullshot: Butal:Shots A Full Head,Arm and Leg/Mechanic:Shots tank parts/Raveyard:Bones have different colors
    Pinpoint: Summer Rain:Is a tiny Rain/Conjunction:all pins stick and then explode when everyone is together/Surpassing:If you fail pin pass the ground
    Fat Stacks:party on:Shots confetti and in hit plays blowouts sounds/Jackpot:First Shows a 777 in our head and later shots bills fast/Millionaire:Shots fast falling Gems
    Hidden Blade:Cutting:Shots a Scissors That Cut The Wallpaper And later fixes/Helping Blade:in the middle of shooting have a rope with a sweet and below The onm-onm/Secret:No shows the blade
    God Rays:Show Off:Each Ray have different Colors/God Anger:Shows a God up in rays/Blood Rays/The Rays Is red

23. Goomba

I added those, and hopefully with the addition of Weapon Skins on the idea wall, more people will begin to suggest weapon skins and the suggestion will rise in popularity !

24. LL99

0.9.2.2 weps and a bonus

3D-Bomb:Cinematographic: The Shot is true 3D(red and blue shows)/Popping: Throws A popcorn sack That leaves harmless popcorn/ Circus: Show a ring that the ball will hit
    Jammer:Sounds: Rock N Roll: Sounds are guitar/150 set drums: Sounds are drums/Le classic:Sounds are classic piano///Skins: Musician: play a song based on the impact of music notes/Advanced: Add outers notes And The notes ate black
    QuickSand: Da rude: Put that song/middle of nowhere: Desert Only: Put a desert trings in place that will hit/Sand-Sand no mi: your tank turns to sand

Bonus:Sniper: If The Shot Fails(miss the tank and The x2) Shows a Fake shot(like the joker fatality first shot)

25. LL99

0.9.2.6 weps and I also have ideas for challenges + a wep

Sunflower : Garden : Seeds plant different flowers/ Deez Nuts : Shot A Nut That Grows to standing nuts and repeats like this [​IMG]
    / Tree Lover : seeds plant trees that have fruits
    Jackpot : Big Win : for each 10 in hit releases harmless bills (1 to 10) / 777 : Shot a slot machine that up show the dmg(jackpot) below is going to 3 icons (you loses for you go up 100) / Poker : Shots a poker chip that change colors in each 25(more or less)

challenges:
    Commun Skins
    Lookin Good: Buy 1 Weapon Skin
    Paint Job: Buy 10 Weapon Skins(+ Paintball)
    Show off: Buy 25 Weapon Skins
    Gold Skins
    Oooo...Golden: Buy 1 Gold Skin
    I Love Gooooollldddd: Buy 5 Gold Skins
    Golden Touch: Buy 10 Gold Skins