1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Weapon Skins

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Goomba, May 20, 2015.

1. LL99

LL99 Private First Class (4) Member

v9.3.3 weps

Guppies : eggcellent: shots eggs and in hit shows a random animal / Extraterrest : Shot alien eggs that in hit shows facehuggers / Nut'n'snakes : Shots a can that Shows fake snakes
    Partition: insta-beam : the beams shot a lot faster / waterfall : shows a cloud that releases a waterfall / color formation : all beam have different colors

3 Halloween skins ideas:minions: Deadly : minions now is green and have some blood
    Pinata : Sugar Rush : All canys is based in halloween and the pinata is a skeleton,ghost or a spider
    Nuke: Horrors : In hit The nuke smoke will be a horror face and also releases some souls

2. Invictaa

Invictaa Unconfirmed Member

This is a fantastic idea! I would love to see this! Plus, we need more stuff to spend our gears on anyway.

3. LL99

v9.3.6 weps

Summoner: Ice too see you: Summons Ice blocks / Butterfly effect: Summons Butterflies / Wird fire: Summons more Crazy Moving fireballs
    Travelers: Foot Makers : the Arrows make foot print / That way? : the Arrows is trianguds like the map clause / confused pilots : the Arrows Is planes

4. Goomba

Goomba Sergeant First Class (9) Member

I made a huge update to the spreadsheet, what I changed in this version:
    • Added weapons: Sunflower, Jackpot, Goldfish, Partition, Summoner, and Travelers (With respective weapon skins for them)
    • Added a Halloween skin list, each weapon has one Halloween themed skin. These would be free from 10/2-11/10, and after that can be bought.
    • Added a Christmas skin list, each weapon has one Christmas themed skin. These would be free from 12/2-1/10 and after that can be bought.
    • Added a User submitted tab, anyone can go in and add any skins that they want to without having to post on this thread. Be sure to leave credentials. I have given each weapon three boxes, if one fills up, merge cells identically to how they are merged now.
    Small changes were made as well:
    • Official tabs have been locked to prevent people from tampering
    • Each tab has been given an assigned color
    • Adjusted name
    • Made slight fixes to grammar/spelling/descriptions of skins for some weapons

Any other ideas and recommendations would be appreciated. Happy editing !

Taylor and xXTacocubesXx like this.
  5. LL99

BTY @Aevoa Can use your skill to make 1 for each or all (for you can?)
    And @kChamp

6. Goomba

It is decided that I am terrible at using image editing software, but I attempted to make previews of what the weapon skins for Shot would look like. Tell me what you guys think, if I should give up, continue making them, or work on something else.
    If you can't view it, try here.

[​IMG]

7. RumMumMario

RumMumMario Lieutenant General (23) Member

It's pretty decent. Might wanna show the full circle of the explosion though to make it more clear.

8. Mr Synikal

Mr Synikal Sergeant Major (12) Member

Anything would help to liven up the game. It needs to have more action or visual appeal somehow. Good idea and nicely done!

SubZero likes this.
  9. Goomba

I told myself I wouldn't keep working on Shellshock stuff because it's a waste of time, but hey it keeps me busy. I just brought back these from the dead, and I don't think they look too bad. This is what a potential menu could look like for weapon skins if they are added (don't mind that I have 50 gears and nothing can be bought).

New Menu.png Skin Shop.jpg

10. Holy2334

Holy2334 Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

I am questioning whether or not Kyle would add the EE skin. It was originally there as a tribute to the developer that made the game, Everybody Edits, but since that developer no longer owns that game I'm not sure about it.

11. Goomba

I have just finished adding the new weapons in the latest update, I have included Glock, Uzi, M4, and Portal Gun. I've also added them to the user submitted page in case anyone would like to add skin ideas for them. With adding the new weapons, I thought up the weapon skin ideas for them:
    Newskins.png
    These are rough thumbnails for each one, for more details you can visit them on the spreadsheet page.
    Here's to the next weapon update and more skins!

Credipede, Awesume and Mr Synikal like this.