1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Weapon XP Farming Move to Mid games. Not a huge deal but something should be done about it.

Discussion in 'General Game Talk' started by xXTacocubesXx, Mar 15, 2016.

1. jeuxjeux20

jeuxjeux20 Private E-1 (2) Member

[​IMG]oh well, they not gonna learn those noobs, even guys from my country are also like this Oo.
    And yeah as i said XP FARM is useless

xXTacocubesXx likes this.
  2. xXTacocubesXx

xXTacocubesXx Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

Yes, I'm just astonished by some people sometimes. No one listens. I think you could've handled the situation differently, but thanks for sharing.

It's not that stackers are stupid (Not all of them anyway). We shouldn't be punishing them for just wanting to level up faster. If anything, this signifies that the fault may lie with the game, not the players. We had ssl2 for example. A great game, but with in my opinion a corrupt and poorly designed pay to win system. A system that I contributed to by buying tank coins. Without deluxe or auto-maxing weapons in particular, people resorted to stacking games to level their weapons.

We should convey the message in a polite and understanding manner. Don't think of it as trying to clean up the idiots, but trying to help people who have good intention, but are misguided.

Owl_Spirit27 and Tavi like this.
  3. faaarkwit

faaarkwit Staff Sergeant (8) Member

I just want to dig in and troll the living shitz out of them. Sooner or later I will just do that.

4. Nemo_Oceansoul

Nemo_Oceansoul New Born (1) Member

joined the forum specifically to respond to this: i currently have "ouch" "two hundred birds" "max efficiency" and several others: i got them through playing the single player missions, working on beating Assistant Regional Manager, i have only so far played 4 multiplayer missions. my recomnedation is playing through all of them before playing against players as 98% of them are harder than the players i have played through quick match =p

5. Commander1300

Commander1300 Private E-2 (3) Member

I personally don't mind the stack games. It is good for beginning players who jump straight into multiplayer and don't know how to use some of the weapons, or for old players who are coming back into SSL and have new weapons to learn. Also it makes for some pretty funny content when there is that one person not stacking. I understand the negatives behind it though.

xXTacocubesXx and Tavi like this.
  6. xXTacocubesXx

xXTacocubesXx Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

Fair points. But you learn and get better by playing "properly", not stacking. But yeah, as a starting crutch, it's fine for quick and easy xp.

7. Tyrannis

Tyrannis New Born (1) Member

There are some weapons for which the xp farm does work, such as shank, partition and ringer. For these weapons the xp does stack beyond a single tank, so you can level them up very quickly using the farms. It seems to work for all weapons where you cannot damage your own tank, so it's possible rainbow and saw blade also work, although I haven't tested this out.

8. Commander1300

Commander1300 Private E-2 (3) Member

Rainbow is a pain in the butt to use stacking wise from my experience. Though I've only been back on Shellshock Live for three days now, so that may change.

9. Tyrannis

Tyrannis New Born (1) Member

The new weapon, shockwave, also works in the xp farms