1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

weapon xp

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Penguin, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

hello, here i have a suggestion for future new weapons.The actually xp needed to upgread weapons is just no sense for example water ballon to get tier 3 need almost same xp of spotter :/.That problem born when new weapons started to come out beacause old one was fine (like 25 k xp tier 2 nuke,17 k cobra,11k massive shot)
    Now Kyle is pretty much doing this:
    -this weap has 3 tiers to unlcok all tiers i give a random xp requirement from 17.000 to 25,ooo max(only flasher has 3 tiers and need 34 k xp dunno why xD)
    -this weap has 2 tiers hmm i'll put somthing like 10 k xp to unlcok
    -this weap has 4 tiers i'll give 30/35 k xp (apart laser that need 50 k xp and i think that it's fine since you can't fail)
    another examles of how kyle gives random xp requirements for upgreads.
    1st
    tsunami need 35 k xp to unlock how the fuck counter 6000 need 32 k xp????? tsunami does x2,5 of counter 6000!!!! river does x3 of counter 5o00.creek does x2 of counter 4000.stream does x2,5 of counter 3000.
    So how in this earth can they need almost the same xp????
    2nd
    spotter XXL need 17,800 k xp.How the hell bound storm need 21,600 k xp!!!!! and I can say without any problem that spotter does x3/4 dmg than bound strikes :/
    3rd
    moons need around 10 k xp(up to 12 k i don t know how much it needs exactly sorry) how skull shot that is weaker than splitter need 10,600 xp :///
    4th
    chopper need very few xp ( i think that it needs 7 or 8 k really low then) and it is a very good weapon that can deal 100 + every time with a wise use.How volcano need + 1 k xp of chopper:(?OK maybe chopper as so low weapon xp cause it need 1 million normal xp and thats enough grindi suppose

there are very much unfair xp unlcoks for weapons and i want this fixed at least with future weapon cause it's boring having some weaps that need 2 days to unlcok and be stuck with some weaps that need the same xp of weapons that have same number of tiers but that do x3/4/5 more dmg.
    RESUME:weapons damage and xp needed to unlcok have to be proportional.With that i don't mean decrease xp needed for weapons so i'll unlcok everthing and dominate the world.
    For example make spotterXXL need 30 k xp ,similar to Rave that need 34 k xp and they are=about dmg also if thems have a bit different effects but basicly the same.And rave is a bit to high 34 k xp for a tier 3 weapon....30 k xp would be fine.30 K Xp would be fine also for bee hive, decrease a bit crazy balls and cut in 1/4 xp needed for counter 6000 and bound storm thems need crazy xp for what they does(or power up thems like many people suggest they need CRAZY amount of xp to unlcok and upgreads are WEAKER every time.Thats hilarious)

ps:still need to unlcok crazy balls and i already upgreaded spotter XXL a week ago (and spotter was realased a month later then crazy balls)
    Maybe you don't care and ya ssl steam need much more stuff than this BUt i want this update beacause
    -it's very easy for kyle to do that i suppose
    -a game have to be funny and be stuck with very low dmg weapons for months like counter/bound strike/silly balls that have upgreads weaker than base versions isn't very funny
    -you can say just don't lvl up this weaps but i think that most of player want to get everything and it's the purpose of the game