1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Weapons placements

Discussion in 'General Game Talk' started by Penguin, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

hi,like most of you already know 2 new weaps tier got added.Before starting to explain the point of this thread i have to say that this weaps are amazing,kyle have very much good ideas and i hope he continue to add weapons like that for SSL.With that said i wanna tell you a small little thing:
    frog weapon is unlocked at lvl 27 and train weapon is unlocked at lvl 77 but,do you think it should be the opposite?I mean in terms of dmg train weapon is a bit weaker than frog weapon but it's by far one of the most easiest weapons in the game,it's like a roller that does x3 the normal distance and then,why don'you give this weapons to low lvls?I think that they would enjoy it way more than frog weapon cause frog weapon is pretty hard to use while train it's very easy,but frog does more dmg so it should be gived to someone with enougth skill to make it work.Plz kyle in the future when you add weapons don't put it random.

2. Taylor

Taylor Brigadier General (21) Former Moderator

I agree low levels would find these useful and would give them two great weapons, although leveling is how easy already to attain these pretty quick.

Penguin likes this.
  3. IrisHeart

IrisHeart Private First Class (4) Member

No frog is very easy, as long as you get it within an inch (give or take with distance, because they spread farther with farther distance) of said person you're good. Oh, and they don't rickshaw like most area damage type weapons do, which makes them even easier.

4. Penguin

no it isn't,i mean doing 40/50 dmg with that it's easy but this weap have a lot more potential that 98% of the 27's lvls wouldn't be able to get max dmg with that,so train would feet perfectly in lvl 27 since it's easy to use while frog must be given to someone that can pull out good dmg from it

5. Goomba

Goomba Sergeant First Class (9) Member

i think Frogs is the better weapon here, Train is locked in at a set damage without crits, and it's usually around 60-70
    Once you upgrade to Frogs after a few times, you typically hit for 80-100 at long range.

My only argument saying Train should be first is that when you level up later in the game, you start to get a lot of weapons that you don't really need to try hard to aim. Train is one of them, acting like a Roller chain.

6. Penguin

why?It's a cool weapon and i want that in game,but should be to lower lvls.
    example of perfect high lvl weapons: jackpot tier,it cn do high dmg so i't s a good reward weapon,it's original and it need skill.....just an awsome weapon.And i think that frogs is very similar(high dmg,nor really easy to put max dmg out of it ecc.)

7. Awesume

Awesume Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

I think they should have been switched, because Bullfrog is a beast. It does 70 average at min, 120 at mid, and 170 at max range. Its a little OP for a lvl 27 wep. Also doesn't take long to get unlocked. But nothing we can do about it because kyle isn't going to switch it.

8. RumMumMario

RumMumMario Lieutenant General (23) Member

"Low levels still need some sort of a crutch to compete against the higher level players."

We got what we wanted, no more complaints.

NeonEnigma and referee11 like this.