1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Weapons upgrade system suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Mallard King, Mar 15, 2015.

1. Mallard King

Mallard King Corporal (5) Member

My suggestion is a change in how upgraded weapons work, i feel that instead of being able to select which version of a weapon you use once you upgrade it weapons that instead once you unlock a weapon via upgraded it adds that weapon into the pool of possible weapons you can get every round. Currently the weapons upgrade system works like so, you train a weapon, level it and once its leveled your able to choose between the previous versions and the upgrades versions of a weapon. Personally i think this current system is a bad idea as 90% of the current upgrades for weapons are nothing but straight upgrades which gives players little to no reason to ever use the previous version again thus taking out alot of the randomness factor we love in matches. Not only that but it also seperates the multiplayer and possibly the competitive community as lower level players or players without the necessary weapon upgrades will avoid the higher leveled players at all costs, and it hurts the competitive community because matches turn into not a match of using your skill to win with the weapons your given, but matches of using all the final versions of every upgrade to end the match in just a couple of turns.

SupremeVoid and RumMumMario like this.
  2. RumMumMario

RumMumMario Lieutenant General (23) Member

I agree..... I prefer to have all tier weapons than choose one...

3. SupremeVoid

SupremeVoid New Born (1) Member

Gold point yea.