1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

What do you dislike/hate about this game.

Discussion in 'General Game Talk' started by RumMumMario, Apr 25, 2014.

1. RumMumMario

RumMumMario Lieutenant General (23) Member

The title says it all.

I hate this game being a pay-to-win game.
    It's barely any fun without premium contents, really. We should either have more levels or more earning options. Or at least less stressful surveys.

Taylor, marcio41, serbia98 and 3 others like this.
  2. Raichu

Raichu Sergeant Major (12) Member

little amount of prestige weapons (tbds) thats should be filled.

xXxTnTxXx and jpcas like this.
  3. Tank 1337

Tank 1337 First Lieutenant (16) Member

4. Bronco

Bronco First Lieutenant (16) Member

You know what I hate about this game? NOTHING! :D

5. Tank 1337

But honestly, besides the bugs, I think it's the fact the game is so easily manipulated, hacks, exploits, etc., although we all know I've had my share in all that...It's still a very easily penetrable game.
    ...and the people who kick high levels and are dicks about it*

*this does NOT include @KingKyd , he's at least descent with farming low armored people.

Taylor, Dryykon, xXxTnTxXx and 3 others like this.
  6. itlives

itlives Sergeant (7) Member

I seriously despise how the luck is severely scewed in this game.
    I have 14/20 luck, and I rarely get Tank Coins. Hell, I USED to get 1 a day, a daily Tank Coin, as you would say. Now that's impossible with this terribly scewed luck. There are noobs there with 0 luck, and they get the best boxes I've ever seen.
    Example: I remember this one game with a noob in a 1v1 30 turn points match, and the noob gets a box that he could easily get. It contained 2 Tank Coins, a Nuke, and 15 points. I was a bit pissed at this, but I kept getting the rest of the boxes. Literally the best box I got that entire time was 15 points and an EarthQuake.
    So basically, if you have 20/20 luck, you rarely get anything worth your time, and if you have 0/20 luck, you get enough Tank Coins to buy deluxe in a day. This is annoying, and has to be patched at least a bit better than this crappy luck scew.

Taylor, marcio41, Raichu and 5 others like this.
  7. KingKyd

KingKyd Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

Lol I'm up for playing Prestige players anytime, my friend! It's just a common misconception amongst those that don't even know me that I strictly play low levels.

they're too scared anyway ;)

8. jpcas

jpcas Staff Sergeant (8) Member

sometime i get the same feeling but you know. still it depends on luck. this is statistics so you can really test if this part works correctly when you'll earnestly compare at least one thousand of cases. :D yeah :p (if you want to ask, i deal with statistics and surveys everyday :) )
    but to add someting.. i think i were more lucky at the very beginning of the ssl period with these four factors (fuel, armor, luck, traction). first thing i upgraded to maximum was luck and were getting very good weapons at the start of every match and also i saw that i get better stuff from the crates than most of other players. but still it happened to me that the packages were parched at a very inconvenient spots for me while others were simply being pelted with tons of boxes.
    and this thing can be frustrating now. it doesn't change and i think that it's not determined by the players luck attribute.
    although it seemed to me that there were made some changes in converting the other variables that are dependend on the personal attribute, cause from what i've seen, now the impact of it is less noticeable.
    but then again, i didn't make an evaluation either :p but i'd like to know exactly how this is solved; how the luck is converted and what measurements are being used.

Raichu and xXxTnTxXx like this.
  9. xXxTnTxXx

xXxTnTxXx Brigadier General (21) Member

the surveys say they take like 20 mins or whatever, but it took me an hour to do it, and i didn't even submit it because i'm not risking my privacy(usually most ask for name, phone #, city, address, etc) for practically useless tank coins over my life...

Taylor and jgalloway64 like this.
  10. jgalloway64

jgalloway64 Master Sergeant (10) Member

www.fakenamegenerator.com :rolleyes:

xXxTnTxXx likes this.
  11. xXxTnTxXx

xXxTnTxXx Brigadier General (21) Member

jgalloway64 likes this.
  12. RumMumMario

I have full lucks, I get about 3 coins every 20 games I play.
    Low leveled players tend to get very good boxes so it encourages them/gives them a nice feeling about the game. Without need to be said, letting the newb-pewps get weapons like Sniper, Shot will discourage them from playing. It seems to me, they get weapons like FighterJet, Nuke, Atractoids, TurretMob which you can almost never fail. Auto aims, in other words.

xXxTnTxXx likes this.
  13. Raichu

I DONT GET ANY TC IN 3 WEEKS,AND IM 20/20 LUCK
    I REMEMBER BEING A LVL 3 GETTING A NUKE IN A BOX,NOW I GOT 2 BOUNSTRIKES AND FLOATERS...

14. jpcas

jpcas Staff Sergeant (8) Member

yesterday i found a nuke, ac130 and 25 points in a crate and it was at the 29th turn... :) i really can't tell how it works.. maybe it works properly but we just don't see it everyday. statistic is a by law of large numbers so it may not work on every single case but when you gather 1000 cases, it will tell the truth. :)

xXxTnTxXx likes this.
  15. Raichu

are u connected now?

16. Tmastar

Tmastar Private E-2 (3) Member

Your right kChamp should make easier ways to earn Tank Coins. I am trying to encourage him to make ways so everybody can earn Tank Coins. I'm thinking about a second xp bar, when you fill this up all the way you get 10 Tank Coins.

xXxTnTxXx likes this.
  17. Batgirl

Batgirl Lieutenant Colonel (19) Member

Last edited: May 8, 2014
    Tank 1337 and jgalloway64 like this.
  18. Tmastar

Tmastar Private E-2 (3) Member

It happens to me too :(

19. Mr Anonymous

Mr Anonymous Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

I don't completely agree with the pay-to-win thing but I would like to have the surveys on facebook and not be the ones that takes an hour and every personal detail of your life lol.

jgalloway64 and jpcas like this.
  20. RumMumMario

Haha, yeah.
    For Facebook, I think installing some apps for a couple coins will be a good way instead of those surveys that take centuries and all you get are a few coins.
    Unfortunately, he has disabled a way to get 4 tank coins per week by sharing thoughts about SSL2 due to a ton of users abusing it with multi-tabs and getting more than 80 coins per week.

21. Evil King

Evil King Corporal (5) Member

i hate this game because its not hackable to me :D

kChamp i like your game because i've never seen damn hackers.

jgalloway64 and Tank 1337 like this.
  22. Tank 1337

23. muffinasdf

muffinasdf Master Sergeant (10) Member

i notised that tank coins have become more common yesterday i got 7 tank coins just from boxes. i get at least one tank coin every 8 or 11 games i'm not sure if it's something about the statistics but it is a change that is notisable a while ago i boxed farmed until turn 1300 there was 28 boxes in all not one tank coin. i told 3 of my friends to play shell shock so i got 9 tank coins from them and a daily tank coin so i got 17 i now have 44 he might have made the percent a little higher still not sure

jgalloway64 likes this.
  24. Mr Anonymous

Mr Anonymous Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

The apps ones are always good and I've seen some that just wants you to watch a video for 3 or 4 minutes for a coin. I didn't know about the 4 tank coins a week thing, it must have been from before I was here. I been trying to do the invite thing on facebook but I've only got 6 people so far lol.

jgalloway64 likes this.
  25. M H A

M H A Private E-2 (3) Member

i agree with pay to win thing , for example i lost many games with my p 10 tank against wep packs that others have bought them . but this game must be pay coin to win( !!! ) because if it wasn't , so the people wouldn't pay money for this game to keep it on . the only thing that makes this pay to win thing hateful is that all people can't buy coins to pay to prove themselves and it takes ages to get tank coins from boxes and daily bonus ( these are the only free ways to get tc in the game ... ) . the percent to get coins from boxes has gone down and i think it must go up again . ( i hardly work to get coins from boxes and daily bonus but i can only gather about 4 coins per week ( without daily bonus ) and i'm getting hopeless to continue this game ... ( you can continue calculating this and see what can i buy in the game:confused:)

i'm playing this game over 1 year and i didn't get to the position that i should be . many of my friends that started playing after or with me , now they have at least 1 retro or 2 packs with full upgrade parameters and something else without buying coins . I DON'T UNDERSTAND !!! :confused::confused::confused:

jgalloway64 likes this.