1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

what keeps you going?

Discussion in 'General Game Talk' started by spartan654, Jun 17, 2014.

?

do you plan on leaving ssl2 for good any time soon?

1. yea

20.0%
  2. no

50.0%
  3. i dont know right now

30.0%
  1. spartan654

spartan654 Staff Sergeant (8) Member

just like in the title with all the craziness going around people are doping like fly's from both forums and the game but i want to know what keep you going? is it the trill of the game the community what is it?

Taylor likes this.
  2. RumMumMario

RumMumMario Lieutenant General (23) Member

I leave and play the game pretty often, right now I'm pushing myself to play before my deluxe runs out.
    I left the community for a year once, but it seems like I have failed.

3. Mr Anonymous

Mr Anonymous Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

I just like the game and the people that I know on it. I did get burned out on it while I was trying to level to where I am now.. Now I can finally relax and enjoy fun games with teams and FFA 6 player games.. I did nothing but 1v1 games from P3 until P10 lol. Leveling weapons is also keeping me going but I'm running out of those. I think I'm down to 22 or 23 weapons left to level.

Taylor likes this.
  4. MJako

MJako Corporal (5) Member

I know this quiet good, about 2 years ago, I decided to stop playing it and in the following year I didnt play any game, but one day I was bored and thought; hey, I played ssl2 long time ago, maybe there is something new. Well, u can see where i am now :p , but another break is coming for me, because i get bored and I have work to do. however, this game is always the same, u aim and shoot to other tanks in various ways(no offence). sometimes it is fun, sometimes it is annoying and sometimes u need a break.

5. darklegion741

darklegion741 Sergeant Major of the Army (14) Member

Well, I am keen to find out what the remaining weapon packs are and prestige weapons. Once I do, I will likely leave this game for good.

Taylor likes this.
  6. mega n00b

mega n00b Private First Class (4) Member

I'll play a lot until I reach p 10. Then I will play much less frequently because my tank will be maximum OP, so I'll just play a few games whenever I feel like it and without pressure. Probably won't fully quit the game anytime soon and will at least check for updates from time to time.

KingKyd and Taylor like this.
  7. Taylor

Taylor Brigadier General (21) Former Moderator

I'll play this game I think for a long time. It's good to play it to relieve stress. I could never leave though cause my bestie @magicpudding and all my other friends need me. They've also helped me reinforce my kind deminor and helping me become a more fun person than I already was. The people are a huge reason to keep coming back but I see myself coming on game at least once a week way down the line if it came to that. Good unwind games like this are cool to keep a part of your life. Thanks everyone I've met and all the friends I've made here for being awesome and letting me have the pleasure of knowing you. :p

darklegion741 likes this.
  8. KingKyd

KingKyd Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

This. Exactly this.

darklegion741, spartan654 and Taylor like this.
  9. Wεkτllyoµ21

Wεkτllyoµ21 Unconfirmed Member

Spartan: What keeps you going?
    Me: I dont. I left the game.

Spartan: What keeps you going in REAL life?
    Me: The Trolling is what i like. Especially if another person trolls at me.
    Spartan: Dumb.

jgalloway64 likes this.