1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Wheres the free food I was promised?!?

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by Son_Of_Death, Feb 18, 2016.

1. Son_Of_Death

Son_Of_Death Private E-1 (2) Member

Hello, Hi, Howdy, Whats up, Hey, Hows that family, Whats good....

*Sigh*
    To be honest I hate intros so skip everything that is underlined unless you're bored.

I first started to get into this game genre when I was in elementary/middle school, I had a DS lite and one of the "Worms" games with it, and I played the heck out of it. I still love the genre, but for a while I stopped playing it.. until now. A couple days ago I got SO BORED that I decided to look at the games Steam was offering me, after going through some, games I would never poke with a 10ft pole, it showed me this. After looking through some reviews of whiny people who forget that this is a Early Access game, nothing is perfect, expect bugs/glitches, calm down ITS NOT DONE YET. (End of mini rant) But of course a lot of reviews were good so I bought the game. As I started to play the tutorial and a few multiplayer games, I LOVED IT. But I noticed that getting gears was a very long task so I was expecting micro-transactions but NOPE I was wrong.. I'm so glad that I'm wrong.

Did you just read all of that? Are you ok? I think you may need to see a doctor.

Black Widow likes this.
  2. Black Widow

Black Widow Forum Administrator Administrator

Welcome to our forum make yourself at home, and nice introduction. ;)

3. Son_Of_Death

Son_Of_Death Private E-1 (2) Member

Thanks! *Throws bananas everywhere* I am now home.

4. Black Widow

Black Widow Forum Administrator Administrator

Also feel free to look our forum rules here as well if you haven't already, this will help you avoid getting into trouble on accident, or know where the line is drawn here on this forum. Anyways, have fun, and try not to go Bananas. ;)

Son_Of_Death likes this.
  5. Batgirl

Batgirl Lieutenant Colonel (19) Member

welcome to da forums