1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Who's having a hard time getting used to the new lobby?

Discussion in 'General Game Talk' started by RumMumMario, May 28, 2016.

?

ほええええええええええええええええええ

1. I agree.

2. I disagree.

3. I also like ground beef with soy sauce.

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. RumMumMario

RumMumMario Lieutenant General (23) Member

I know it's not finished and I'm not against the idea of new lobby, but I really hate and can't stand the unfinished lobby right now that is showing no signs of improvement. I want it reverted back until the new lobby is completely finished.

It looks really flaw, nothing decorative, tiny fonts, takes too many clicks to start something, lots of empty space and overall a very crappy user interface that emphasizes the 'incompleteness' of the game.

Controllers, yes I get that, but nobody barely uses it for this kind of game anyways and sacrificing everything I mentioned for the love of the minuscule amount of people who may or may not use controllers is quite witless.

The SSL2 style lobby was much better and could access everything in a single screen. The server list was also much better and it wasn't cluttered at all to begin with.

2. Holy2334

Holy2334 Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

The whole point of the controller thing is for when there is a console release for the game...(eventually). Now, I know that he can make the lobby versions different from console to PC, and keep the PC version of the lobby to how it was before, BUT its too much work. Pretty much, by the time this game is ready doing a console version of it should be pretty easy! If he were to switch everything back everything, gathering more people to play the game through multiple platforms (hoping to be a cross platform game) would take longer.

3. Mr Synikal

Mr Synikal Sergeant Major (12) Member

I don't like the current lobby. It lacks luster compared to what it was before. All the effort to make the previous one seems like it was a waste of time and has deterred many from how great the visual format could have been had it been left alone.

Last edited: May 28, 2016
  4. xXTacocubesXx

xXTacocubesXx Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

I'm not having a hard time getting used to the new lobby. But I liked the old one better. Sadly, I'm afraid kChamp won't do much if anything about it.

Taylor likes this.
  5. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

well there is a big difference,the old lobby don't show all games in a quick simple way.Old lobby was good when there was just 1 coyote in SSL.Now with all new people i think that it wouldn't work very good. However i'm agree that this new lobby need some decorations

6. RumMumMario

RumMumMario Lieutenant General (23) Member

It was however much easier to navigate through lobby lists rather than placing your cursor at the bottom of screen for 10 minutes.

7. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

hmmm no it is pretty easy for me to navigate all the games