1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

XP Leveling Bug

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Mr Synikal, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Mr Synikal

Mr Synikal Sergeant Major (12) Member

Not sure if this subject has been posted anywhere yet:

I leveled up my Prestige 3 from level 40 to 41. I played another game afterwards knowing that any XP earned would go to my new level 41. However, at the end of the game when I was getting my XP, I noticed I was still left at level 40 and did not get credited the previous game's XP..(though I know for a fact I did level up to 41). There's an obvious bug, glitch or whatever occurring that you get your XP, then it's not credited. This is the 2nd time this has happened to me. Not sure if any of you have experienced this same problem. Please share if you have.

Aevoa likes this.
  2. TeleTubby99

TeleTubby99 Private First Class (4) Member

It has happened to me several times... But then it comes back after that game. For me its not really that big of a deal.

3. Mr Synikal

Mr Synikal Sergeant Major (12) Member

So, you're saying when you level up for the second time, that's when you get the XP you were not credited when you leveled up the first time? o_O

4. TeleTubby99

TeleTubby99 Private First Class (4) Member

Basically... But when it counts it as not gained, I'm still only like 50 xp away. lol