1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

A small collection of small ideas

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by astrofluxy, Jul 14, 2015.

1. astrofluxy

astrofluxy Corporal (5) Member

Hello :)

This is a small collection of ideas i had while playing etc. etc., i hope you like some of these :)

"Treasure"
    Treasure is a small rare appearing event like X2 damage, purple lines and wormholes. Treasures are small chests in the earth which remain for 10 turns and can be grabbed with weapons. Recommend to use Digger or digger like weapons. If a projectile hits that treasure, the player gets the loot. Besides of high armor and armory rewards you can also find 1 of 3 rare weapons only available trough the treasure (weapons are listed at the bottom), up to 10 Gears or 1 - 2 Items. These rare weapons are permanent and have a good quality with no upgrades. While the treasure is active, no earthquake will happen.

Random events (optional setting)
    Random events are small happenings rarely appearing while a match (just like bounty). These events can happen at the end of any turn and remain for X seconds (decided by the event itself). This setting is regularly turned off. This setting increases the multiplier by x0.15. A list about the 5 random events.

Airstrike - bullets randomly falling down from the sky, dealing 15 Damage. 8 - 12 bullets, small explosion size.
    storm - heavy wind, remaining for one round/turn.
    Lightweight - 0.5 Gravity, making the bullets flying double as high.
    earthquake hills - random appearing hills and small bulges, completely changing the map.
    Teleport madness - All players are teleported to random locations.

Banish weapons
    Just a small idea i thought it could be useful. before starting a match, you have to opportunity to banish weapons. Banned weapons will not appear in any weapon list of any player. When any weapon is banned, the multiplier is decreased by x0.25. This can be used to make interesting matches, like weak weapons only, only strong ones etc. If all weapons are banned and a player does only have these weapons, he will get equipped with random weapons.

Sandbox mode
    This mode is well... a fun mode. It sets the multiplier to x0.0, but unlocks all weapons a player has. just a small just for fun idea.

Nightmare mode
    This game mode can only purchased through the gear shop for 50 Gears. If active, the multiplier is increased by x1.25. However, there are many restrictions and additions a player might not like.

Restrictions:
    - automatic reset of aim angle and previous aims
    - No items can be used
    - Weapons are only level 1
    - the movement is restricted by 50 Fuel
    - Tracers are off
    - No critical hits, no Armor
    - traction is limited to 70°

Additions:
    - Random event: no free choice - Selects any weapon automatically, cant change, affects all.
    - No earthquakes
    - If earth is removed, bullets will fall through the bottom screen, tanks cannot fall down (optional idea)

I would like to see THAT ingame.

3 New weapons

Builders lust
    Damage per bullet: 5
    Bullets: 8
    Amount of bounces: 3
    Bullet type: mini-builder
    angle: 30°
    special: random jumping angle, like excavation

Rising Lava
    Damage: 2 x 3
    Bullets: 20
    Bullet type: Red rain bullets
    Special: Coming from the bottom of the screen, just like rain.

Acid stack
    Damage: 10 x 4
    Bullets: 3
    Bullet type: Green bullet
    Special: corrodes earth easily, 4 ticks per bullet

Thanks for reading, i hope you like one or more ideas of them.

Regards ~

Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
    CHOPPER60000 and Penguin like this.
  2. JohannZim

JohannZim Sergeant Major of the Army (14) Member

I personally like the "treasure" idea very much. The "random events" a little... it can be something in the future but there's a lot of other priorities.

The banish of weps is a cool idea... but i already saw other sugestions that made it more smart and practical... like the "duel mode" sugestion. Its the best way so far to implement the banish/restriction of weps in the game.

3. MeowrPower

MeowrPower Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

Railgun = Laser Beam, you know the level 89 weapon that does exactly that.....

Taylor and JohannZim like this.
  4. astrofluxy

astrofluxy Corporal (5) Member

Hmm... sounds legit. Changed railgun to rising lava.