1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Armor Games Quests

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Taraks1as, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Taraks1as

Taraks1as New Born (1) Member

Hello, I play ssl 2 on armorgames and I am trying to earn all the available achievements there. Today I used 2 weapon points to lvl 2 weapons to lvl 5 in order to get the "Twice the Power" quests completed but it never unlocked for me. Is it possible for someone to fix this?My armorgames account name is the same as my username on the forum (Taraks1as). Thank you for your time.

2. Taylor

Taylor Brigadier General (21) Former Moderator

Sometimes its just a timing issue. Hopefully it'll kick in later but I don't know how the servers are running for those on Armor Games currently.

3. JohannZim

JohannZim Sergeant Major of the Army (14) Member

This is an issue that you have to report to armorgames since its their achievment... mods here can't help you with that. Like Googly said most of the times it's just a delay... if after a day or 2 your achievment doesn't appear... contact armorgames to report the bug.

Taylor likes this.
  4. referee11

referee11 First Lieutenant (16) Member

Maybe try using the said maxed weapon again. My friend uses Armor Games and had a similar situation, but it resolved after he shot the maxed weapon and did damage. I think you have to hit the person, though.

5. Erile

Erile First Sergeant (11) Member

You did it wrong. The quest requires you to level two weapons to level 4, not level 5. If you skip it by just buying the weapons past level 4, you will never get the quest credit. You'll probably need to earn it the real way and not use weapon points.

Taylor likes this.
  6. CHOPPER60000

CHOPPER60000 Corporal (5) Member

Report it in armorgames.com,not here,because that's the problem with task in armor games and that site had made that task to be done,so..complaining here isn't worth.

pfft...u said it before me >.>