1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Automatic Level Up

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Ken, May 21, 2014.

1. Ken

Ken Sergeant (7) Member

Hi, all

Im not really sure if this is a glitch, or a result of a lack of close enough attention..
    But it has happened 2 or 3 times to me (though not for several months now... so perhaps its been fixed)

On ( as I said 2 or 3 occasions) when Ive been playing to level up, Ive gotten to within (less then say 50 XP) from the next level... and I happened to play someone who forfeited the first turn [and instead of gaining the xp and proceeding.. as soon as the results screen appeared I instantly leveled up.... and THEN it would stat to add my XP from the match].

Now.. Ive played thousands of matches... and had prob hundreds of forfeited matches (and its never leveled me up those times (and even the 2/3 occasions it did happen... the benefit was negligible; as I would have leveled up with the xp gained from the match anyway.... so I cant really say it was a benefit.... as much as a curiosity.

Has this happened to anyone else? Has this been previously covered? or am I just unobservant and imagining things?? ^ ^

xXxTnTxXx and jgalloway64 like this.
  2. Erile

Erile First Sergeant (11) Member

Actually, I just had this happen. I think its probably lag between when the game recognizes your level up and when it shows it to you incrementally. There is definitely variable lag in the xp screens, so I think what you saw was lag. :)