1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Buying xp with money.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by 007, Aug 5, 2014.

1. RumMumMario

RumMumMario Lieutenant General (23) Member

I'd love to see that happen. c:

potatoes and pie likes this.
  2. KingKyd

KingKyd Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

guaranteedreplies.jpg

It's not that we take harshly to the more fortunate, it's that this game should have a level playing ground for people of all fortunes. In a way, it does, but it's ridiculous to think that you could buy "experience points" by using money. That's like winning a race by taking a shortcut people know about but don't because it's illegal. Could you? Well, yeah, but at the end of the race, nobody's gonna declare you the winner.

3. Staple

Staple General of the Army (25) Member

oh shit this huge test was today, i didnt study, i guess ill fail.
    wait! ill bribe the teacher to make it a good grade with my money! yes! and then you proceed years later in classes that are way too good for you, and you eventually get caught on for bribery and cheating

man, good thing this test was today, i studied way too much yesterday. ill probably ace it. and then you proceed years later in classes just meant for your high expectations, and you eventually grow up and have a nice life

4. 007

007 Sergeant (7) Member

would you stop insulting me!! plus forgive me and give me a like? boy who do you think you are? i told that buying xp stuff for leveling up. it'd work for me even if i dont get any xp.

i'm not surprised how you take this seriously cuz you are a 13 yrs old boy. How silly of me. Would you stop talking to me anymore...

5. Staple

Staple General of the Army (25) Member

a forum is a public place for people to meet and converge
    a thread starts the conversations

its like going out in public and saying something stupid and expecting no recoil

6. potatoes and pie

potatoes and pie Sergeant First Class (9) Member

Precisely. Also, if you want me to forgive you then why do you keep saying that you want to be able to buy xp for money? Honestly I fail to see the logic in this...

EDIT: also I wanted to add this, I'm not trying to insult you I'm just speaking my opinion, and if you are from the country I live in you would know that I have the right to do that

Last edited: Aug 8, 2014