1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Challege

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Epic Ninja, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Epic Ninja

Epic Ninja Private E-1 (2) Member

2. RumMumMario

RumMumMario Lieutenant General (23) Member

You can contact him via e-mail or Steam, but I'm pretty sure he'll be annoyed to have a bunch of people spamming him to join his game. He often plays a game or two after an update so you're just going to have to time it.

3. Oehler

Oehler Corporal (5) Member

Yup so often that I just saw him once beeing online since the release of the challenge. And then he was afk for 2 hours till I had to go. I simply gave up trying to beat him. Well beating would not be the problem, the problem is to see him ;)

JohannZim likes this.
  4. Taylor

Taylor Brigadier General (21) Former Moderator

Your best shot is catching him online after an update cause he usually comes on for a few low hp games and to see feedback on the latest update installment on game lobby chat. Of late he hasn't been on to play after these current batches of tournament updates but above is usually his routine.

A few of my friends on occasion that have him added, have been able to get the challenge due to just asking Kyle if he has time for a game and then simply inviting him. Though that is very rare, it has happened.

@Oehler Don't worry bro, your on my list of friends/clan mates that if I get the chance to play him I'll be inviting them along too if I can so they can have a chance. ^^

5. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

i think that kyle should play 2 days for 1 hour a month,alaways same day and alaways same time(like 2 sundays a month from 3.00 pm to 4.00 pm)
    however don't warry i think that he will do like that once the game is "complete",or maybe the game will fail so unlcoking god rays would be usefull only in fringing range/single player 0 xp games xD