1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Continuously looping result animations (weapon/map unlock/exp) with lobby in background.

Discussion in 'Graphic Bugs' started by AllLuckNoSkill, Apr 3, 2016.

1. AllLuckNoSkill

AllLuckNoSkill Private E-1 (2) Member

After completing the mission titled "The Danger Pit" I ranked up, unlocked a new map, and 3 new weapons.

The Result screen showed all of the animations, then took me back to the lobby, yet the animations screen with the flying galaxy animation looped continuously, which is not supposed to happen. It would go through the weapon unlock animations, map unlock animations, experience points animation, in the right order, but infinitely. I eventually pressed escape a couple of times and it quit the animations, once I realized it was looping. I could see the lobby with the single player panel, multiplayer panel, etc. in the background while the animations were playing. I had just ranked up to rank 9.

I hope this helps with debugging. As a programmer, I know what a pain it can be. I would classify this as a minor bug that once fixed would add extra polish to the game, it doesn't appear to have any serious implications.