1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Do you remeber the time?

Discussion in 'General Game Talk' started by Penguin, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

hi!maybe you will find this thread useless but i want remeber you that we are still waiting VETERANS REWARDS FROM SSL2 TO SSL STEAM.Most of this comunity have a great ssl2 account and for that reason we don't have to forget our veteran rewards!!
    And i remeber pretty well that kyle made in a black friday day an offer giving for a low price very much tank coins saying"don't forget that you will be able to use this tc in ssl steam!" it would be a shame that some people bougth 10,000 tank coins that are worthless cause they planned to use that in steam

2. xXTacocubesXx

xXTacocubesXx Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

Yes I hope we really will eventually get veteran rewards in the future.

referee11 likes this.
  3. referee11

referee11 First Lieutenant (16) Member

Now, it would actually be fair to implement them. As the new people gain level, there isn't much difference between us and them. That would help the people who have been devoted to the game for a long time gain a slight edge over the new people.

Why in the world did I spend 3 minutes typing something we all already know? I don't care. xD