1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

elemental weapons

Discussion in 'General Game Talk' started by Penguin, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

this feature of ssl steam was also in steam green ligth features list,but actually elementals of weapons don t do anything.

here the elements that i know

direct impact weapons: this element is the most common one,examples of weaps that are in this category are(i say only base weapon and i mean all upgreads of it) sniper v flying rainbow sinkhole air strike and much more
    water/fire:i think i don t have to say what weaps are in this categorys
    bounces: one bounce/bound splodes and +
    nuke/flower?:i m not sure about that but i think nuke and flower are in the same one xD
    creators:mega buildier bulger and +
    earth types:digger molehill
    shot types:shot square flasher
    animals:segaull and cat(there is not python)
    green weap: i think many weaps are in same type only beacause themes are green(snake and breaker are way different :/)

so that are the main elementals of weapons
    and it would be nice if there are a weap for each element that you unlock by getting xp on that category.oviuosly this weapon would be very strong or at least stronger than the other weaps of the element.

Some ideas.for bounce category Bound strike(upgreaded) would be good

for direct impact weaps anvil that do 140 dmg would be good beacause anvil is the most direct hurt weapon of ssl

2. referee11

referee11 First Lieutenant (16) Member

DUde, they haven't been implemented yet. They could be completely different weps than the ones we have now. Wait until the transfer data comes. THEN, we can see what he really meant by elemental. :D
    I honestly think you get instant access to FireStorm, Tsunami, etc. if you are a high enough level. I don't think he's combining weapons, nevermind that many. He isn't gonna make it THAT lopsided.