1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Everythin Bug in shootin

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by lover'n'hater, Sep 19, 2015.

Tags:
?

why that it happens, why missin , why it spreads that guns, morely asteroids?

Poll closed Sep 19, 2017.
  1. that game is like a stream

100.0%
  2. to fix little

100.0%
  3. to fix box upgrade already when half or less

100.0%
  4. to fix that shield to not bother near player and around

100.0%
  5. to remove shield

100.0%
  6. to really administrator or how calls who makes this game, to watch somebody how looks how bothers

50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lover'n'hater

lover'n'hater New Born (1) Member

Shield Bothers . Remove It . it stays right on Guilty when i m Far Little That i Shoot Right and hits that , Right On Me . every time bothers . and that Stuped Earthquake every time rises, every 5rounds and less, when i need a hole to throw bomb right begins round, ready and then Auto Earthquake . and that Box i almost half i upgrade and still receive less, sucks points low , 5points, some sucks gun. and that X2 trollin me ! ur game is like a stream is like a stayin somewhere n far that it teasin me and miss ... and that asteroid storm and similar that are so stuped, hits around enemy. already when i hit on edge or somethin, hits around, miss. Fix that Game to not be good, missin. morely at Box... its not my skills missin but that.

Staple likes this.
  2. Batgirl

Batgirl Lieutenant Colonel (19) Member

Dang tha grammar...

Piroutcha likes this.
  3. MeowrPower

MeowrPower Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

No offence, and I did try but what in the bluest of blue hells are you trying to say here? o_O

Taylor likes this.
  4. Staple

Staple General of the Army (25) Member

Shield bothers me, remove it. It stays right on ????? then I shoot right, and it hits that, right on me. It bothers me every time. And that stupid earthquake, every time it rises, every 5 rounds or less, when I need a hole to throw a bomb right in, it begins another ground [with even terrain]. And that box, I almost half the upgrade for luck and still receive less. Points are low, ??? and some of the guns suck. And that x2 is trolling me! Your game is like a stream; its staying somewhere but in fact its far and it keeps teasing me when I miss. That asteroid storm and weapons similar [aerial flare type weapons] are stupid. They hit around the enemy, whenever I hit the edge or something, it hits around and miss. Fix the game so it's good. Missing the box, its not the skill, but the hitbox (HAHAHA GET IT, HITBOX, AND BOX HAHAA)

if youre a native english speaker and couldnt deciper this beautiful work of art, then thats your fault

Batgirl likes this.
  5. Batgirl

98% I can get those flying hitbox << XD when possible if u know a bit physics (how gravity affects your shot) then u could usually hit a tank better with flare type weapons. Either that or just that imma girl

6. MeowrPower

MeowrPower Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

That's a very sexist attitude to have :eek:

Batgirl likes this.
  7. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

lol i still don't get the meaning of this thread :/ maybe it's beacuase i'm really bad with english but i usually understand what people says here xD could you make a resume for englsh begginers too?maybe what you are saying is interessing but i really can't understand it sorry.The only thing i understood is that you want delet shields right? personally i don't see the reason why people wants it to be deleted cause you can put items off and i see very few times people using it(myself included i don't use it also beacause here it lasts 2/3 turns and thats a exagerated agree with that) but like i said shield is a very small "issue" cause it's not even an issue.

8. Batgirl

I only got what he said after staple translated it

9. lover'n'hater

lover'n'hater New Born (1) Member

• Please do not double post, thank you.
    i say it appears very close , near , on the edge near earth when im down on hill and i cant fire, and everywhere appears that i cant fire , example above him everytime appears somethin that i cant i hate that every time but i surely know , my psychic is good . and im far all right and appears box and i hit its onyl 5points 10 points it sucks but my upgrade lucky is more half - 13. and some next time i hit i got low gun most lower, bulger, id ont know which but its almost for begginer , all left side , ALL that x2 n box like a stream appears near me n bother shield and trollin me x2 and box sucks. and im stranger and i cant sometime write good cause this translater doesnt give good word that gtranslate. and dont smile it cause this is real its serously. just fix it some that shield and i dont know anymore. i hate it.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

u r gramma

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.