1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Game Mode Ideas (With Visuals)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Goomba, Feb 8, 2016.

1. Goomba

Goomba Sergeant First Class (9) Member

Hey, Goomba here posting another bit of work I've been up to lately. Here are game mode ideas, each with complimentary pictures. Here you can tell me which ones are your favorites, or suggest ones of your own to be made like this. Hopefully some make it into the actual game. The right section shows the options each game mode has.
    In order of creation:
    Bomber: A fast paced game of throwing bombs back and forth to blow up the opposing bombsite. Bomber Mode.jpg
    Headquarters: Be the king of the hill, claim the beam of light for as long as possible to win.
    Headquarters Mode.jpg
    Sharpshooter: All is fair in love and war. Emphasis on war, because everyone gets the same weapons.
    Sharpshooter Mode.jpg

Face Off: Get your team together, because you take the place of a full army. Sorta like worms.
    Face Off Mode.jpg
    Paintball: Kills don't always mean everything, whoever paints the map the most claims victory.
    Paintball Mode.jpg

2. Goomba

Mechanic: In this mode you have to confirm your kills or else an opponent may repair them.
    Mechanic Mode.jpg
    Blitz: Work your way into the enemy's territory, go through their portal to score a point.
    Blitz Mode.jpg

3. Holy2334

Holy2334 Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

Bomber and Paintball are good modes, but I feel like some of the weapons are too OP for them to be good. (Like Nuke)

4. Taylor

Taylor Brigadier General (21) Former Moderator

Wonderful ideas.
    The images and descriptions are very nice as well.(Those Photoshop skills are coming around nicely :D)

Any of these would be cool modes to see added which would give more diversity to the game.

5. Oehler

Oehler Corporal (5) Member

I think those ideas are great but not helpfull (for now). Problem is that the few players this game only has would divide, thus everyone would have different preferences on gamemodes...

Also I miss the probably easiest mode to implement, the "No Power and no Angle shown Mode" ;)

But anyway nice work, hopefully some day with more players some ideas will be realized.

Taylor likes this.
  6. Goomba

The game could use any update it could get at this point, i just made these to test out some photoshop skills and to give me something to do. I personally wouldn't say no if he added some new game modes to spice things up. But very doubtful that we will get anything other than minor fixes and some menu features.
    Also the No power and no angle mode I just whipped up real quick: Barebones Mode.jpg

Jdude, Mr Synikal and Taylor like this.
  7. Credipede

Credipede Forum Administrator Administrator

These suggestions are amazing! I especially like Sharpshooter, Face Off, and Barebones. I would love to see them in the game!

migraman and Mr Synikal like this.
  8. migraman

migraman New Born (1) Member

Mechanic and Blitz looks awesome!!