1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Game to do list: Current Bugs and Wanted Ingame Ideas

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Taylor, Jul 24, 2014.

1. moh

moh Corporal (5) Member

why does evry game I play have lame devs :(

jgalloway64 likes this.
  2. Mr Anonymous

Mr Anonymous Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

One more public account to delete that was missed. The same guy "salah2000" that bought all the stuff for the mat account is now playing the "Tester" account.

3. Gamemaster22

Gamemaster22 Sergeant (7) Member

if its possible, i would like to make a option where its possible to disable reinforced barrels by host so when tourneys come up. if one person has the barrel but the other doesn't, its not going to be relevant due to the fact that if they get lucky. they can kill or do a butt ton of damage.points so its a no brainer on whose going to win. and it does happen :I
    (this is speaking in case someone has a perk and a other player doesn't have that perk)

Taylor likes this.
  4. Taylor

Taylor Brigadier General (21) Former Moderator

King has brought up the desire to disable perks in the game. A smart option since eventually there will be more.

5. Mr Anonymous

If the perks are going to be disabled then x2's and bumpers needs to be as well. Those are purely luck, same as perks.

Taylor likes this.
  6. Mr Anonymous

Saleh2000 = same guy that bought all the stuff for the MAT account and tried to take it over as his own. He's found another public account here to run. He is running the tester account, he's openly admitted it in game.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

armane and jgalloway64 like this.
  7. JohannZim

JohannZim Sergeant Major of the Army (14) Member

Time to throw some kicks :D

8. Mr Anonymous

Lol he was host but JGalloway and me made sure he died very fast (turn 2) and he quit soon as he died so we took over the room from there :D

JohannZim likes this.
  9. WilliamTheBest1

WilliamTheBest1 New Born (1) Member

I wanna thank you so much for gathering all of those.
    Thank you very much....
    For I have been suffering from this friends list bug and not being deleted though i already did delete them.About the bugs I saw all of them in a very short time all together Also when I lose server but my friends think I rage quit is really annoying that should be a tie not people raging out in team matches to a tie -_-
    I can't blame anyone it is still being developed but for future big update I am so leaving game if prestige weapons get to be in the hand of a guy took a box that landed on me Also I see that getting coins is somehow not random at all I have these times I get 6 coins a day and yes people rage quit when i get all boxes in game and turns out to be a nuke or grand finale or coins.
    Another bug Is I once shot an air box came running to my tank ^_^ then a quake come and it was on ground and shot it still didn't get it till next turn.
    Other thing that made me lose a game was moving in last 10 seconds and getting back in the hole It is silly how mega nuke does mega nuke does 130 dmg and cats and dogs does like 183 dmg I used cats and dogs then the other used mega nuke yes he wasn't pleased about it specially I told him I do better dmg with my weapons.
    Also It would be nice that tanks in game lobby Show what ever they have from perks not us to discover it in game for people hate the critical shots (If they don't have it). Increasing boxes in epic game would be super cool!
    Another thing is the amount of xp I get for using lvl 1 weapons like flame or roller etc... Is not the same as the xp I get from it I mean 10 dmg gets you 1 xp yet didn't happen or it is an error and yes I know about points from boxes I am checked if it was the reason it wasn't.
    Also I got in game xp like 250 or so but when it calculates the xp when the game ends in game xp is like 300xp yes that is nice and very good but I need to know what makes the in game xp better? Like I mean set a standard.
    Sure every thing in its time not rushing you but those are bad bad bugs I have friends that made me feel so happy playing the game for just chatting with them and come to see I can't chat with them -_- I leave and then come back after 2 hours either I can chat with them or I see they left.
    I hope you don't consider this spamming.....
    A user said The game should respect The players like I am now prestige 1 lvl 39 it is not cool to be defeated by a lvl 42 or 39 because I don't have good weapons or I have to use supplies to get my beloved good weapons that ruins reputation -_-
    Also not good that I beat prestige 6 for him not having good weapons I won like more than 8 times and he won like 5 (yes he didn't leave but sure he didn't like how the game is random) The game has to be random in certain things but specific at other stuff that what make a game great.
    Today I played a game all shot 6 players 3 left after a guy said this is so pay to win game I can't say he is wrong in fact he is almost right.
    Adding so much cool stuff in game like perks is awesome but not all of us can afford it..(It would be nice If you add stuff and weapon for In game not purchase make It almost equal so nobody hates the game for having so much cool stuff that is only to be purchased) That is the same thing as saying you can buy points and xp to win!!
    If you have any problem with anything I said you should know I handle criticism well.
    If you didn't understand some thing just make a quote and tell me what you wanna know.
    If this offended anyone I want you to know I am already sorry for that.
    Thank you.
    (Took me 15 min sorry if misspelled)

Last edited: Oct 15, 2014
  10. Mr Anonymous

That is one really, really long sentence! Anyways, a lot of the stuff you mentioned isn't bugs. They are actually like they are for a reason.

1. Boxes does not give prestige weapons and you get what you get based on luck. Not the luck you add to your tank, just your luck in general. The luck you add to your tank only makes you get more things in boxes, not better things. Example 0 luck you get 1 thing and maybe 2 things in a box if you're really lucky (in general) while a tank with full luck will almost always get 3 things in a box and if you're unlucky (in general) you might only get 2 things in the box.

2. Cats and Dogs does more damage than mega nuke because it's a harder weapon to use and has a smaller damage radius than mega nuke. Mega nuke is easy to use and can hit multiple tanks at a time so the damage isn't suppose to be crazy high. Cats and Dogs does do very good damage but it's only on 1 tank at a time and it's not always going to be very high damage. It's kind of random, sometimes the large cats and dogs fall and others the smaller ones fall. It has to be landed perfectly on top of someone to get good damage as well.

3. If you have more points than you had XP in a point game, it means you was hitting 2 tanks at a time with a larger single blast weapon. It is like that for a reason, so people can't just make a lot of accounts, stack them up and level endlessly with ease. Example of this, if you use a nuke on 2 tanks you will still only get 11 XP even though you did 224 damage. Now if you use fireworks on the same 2 tanks and part of the fireworks hits one and the other parts from the fireworks hits the other, you will get XP counted the same as your points you get. If you do 200 damage, you will get 20 xp. Also if you get 250 in game XP, you get more at the end because of the bonus numbers you see in the lobby of the game.

4. Everyone gets some bad weapons in games. It happens and we just have to use what we get. You can't really judge a persons skill set on 1v1 death match's because of this reason. It really comes down to who gets first shot and who has the weapons for that game. Also, getting bad weapons in games breaks up that "pay to win" thing you was talking about. You can pay all the money you want, it will not guarantee you good weapons every game. Also, you can spend all the money you want but if you don't know how to use your weapons or aim in general, a good player will most likely win over the cash player. It comes down to knowing how to use every weapon and when to use it to get the most effective damage out of it.

Mr Synikal, Taylor and jgalloway64 like this.
  11. 007

007 Sergeant (7) Member

i'm paying money to make my tank stronger and dont want anything to be disabled. Whats with disabling perks ore deluxe? this is unacceptable. This game is eventually for making money for kyle so

i disagree with limitations...

12. Black Widow

Black Widow Forum Administrator Administrator

The limitations are for those who don't want things like that in their own games. You can always make your own games if you don't want to play games where there are limitations it's not like you could never use the things you purchased. I agree with limitations personally, i like playing fair games. That's why i usually kick low levels just so i can keep the teams balanced as much as possible. But if there was a limitation option i would not have to kick them to keep things fair.

serbia98, Erile and Taylor like this.
  13. Erile

Erile First Sergeant (11) Member

Its also for people who maybe don't want to use one of the packs (or other feature) they purchased because they don't like it. :)

14. 007

007 Sergeant (7) Member

fair? i'm playing against prestige 10 monsters and losing but after that i'm just kicking them. Most of them have full fledged barrel, full crate snatcher, deluxe, weapons and stuff.

after them, most of the people are definitely going to buy some stuff, cuz they dont want to lose either. If you give people that discrimination you'll cut income to a serious extent.

this game is ultimately to make money, so the suggestion stated above will divide rooms to a silly type.

Lets block deluxe players, lets block people who has weapon packs, perks etc etc...

15. Black Widow

Black Widow Forum Administrator Administrator

As i said before, you may always make your own games if you don't want to play games with limitations. And i don't see a problem in not wanting a person in your game for a particular reason. Even i see rooms that say ''No prestige, or deluxe'' i don't have a problem with that, people should play against who they want to. Not be forced to be stuck with high levels or low levels if they wish not to.

16. WereElf

WereElf Private E-1 (2) Member

I'm having a hard time with William's English and the length of his post doesn't make it any easier for me. I don't even see what does he point out as bugs in some parts of his sentence. But that aside.
    I don't know if I've already posted this on the forum or I just wrote it in a mail for kyle, but Mr Anonymous reminded me of it by saying that even if you pay you can't always get good weapons. Well, my idea is to add a token that can disable some of your weapons (makes you unable to get them in the beginning of the game). Perhaps each should cost about 10 or 15 coins, but players should be limited to disable only 25-35% of their weapons, because they will be way too overpowered otherwise :p
    If every token costs 10-15 coins, then disabling weapons will be more expensive than buying weapon packs, so yeah...
    Personally I haven't spent a single cent on any game and I've "farmed" everything I have (1 weapon pack and maxed stats ~so far~) and it will take me further more years to get the advantages of this suggestion. I think I will be getting angry at players who have only good weapons, but I still think that this is a decent idea for the development of the game.

17. 007

007 Sergeant (7) Member

"you may always make your own games if you don't want to play games with limitations." this statement is invalid.

18. Erile

Um, it makes perfect sense.

You can host a game and control whoever plays it in whichever way you want. Lots of people do it. Some people try to have fair games with similarly minded people. Others kick out everyone who is a threat to them.

You can make your own games any time you want, and if you don't want limitations then don't use them. End of story.

Let's please get back on topic. :)

RumMumMario and Taylor like this.
  19. Awesume

Awesume Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

not sure if this is a bug or just a glitch but after a mega nuke this happened
    upload_2014-11-14_20-35-30.png

Taylor likes this.
  20. 007

007 Sergeant (7) Member

you should've said you can host your own games, i get it like make your own damn game...

21. Erile

Yes, Black Widow said that multiple times in different ways, please drop it.

Taylor likes this.
  22. 007

007 Sergeant (7) Member

you are not widow..

23. arvidh

arvidh Unconfirmed Member

I agree with the option to disable perks. Even I think it's unfair some times. Especially when doing 1v1s, some games are over so fast.. :p

24. JohannZim

JohannZim Sergeant Major of the Army (14) Member

Funny you mentioned that... a guy with half shield entered my room today in a 1vs1 DM and shot a 2012 on 1st round hitting all asteroids... i took my distance and he said "You can't beat me HAHAHA" right when my supersniper came out and crit... 1 shot kill .-. i laughed a lot

jeromegaines2 and Taylor like this.
  25. Taylor

Taylor Brigadier General (21) Former Moderator

I did that exact thing yesterday and mien is almost Level 4 and a half. Its very awesome. Except mien didn't say a word and left. Lol

JohannZim likes this.