1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

General suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by astrofluxy, Mar 15, 2015.

1. astrofluxy

astrofluxy Corporal (5) Member

Currently there is no suggestion area in this forum, so i will post it here. After i asked KChamp if i can do suggestions while the early access i got a confirmation i can. So here i go, my little suggestion thread.

Tankcoins - just different
    I get it that you dont want ingame payments. I totally get it! but we can still add Tankcoins which you can earn by playing. A free ingame currency you can buy weapons and goods with. But how to get? I thought about getting tank coins on 5 ways:

- Tournaments (as announced)
    - Crates (maybe 1-5 Tank coins)
    - Missions (Bossfight missions or skillshot missions, general harder ones. up to 20 Tank coins)
    - Logging in each day :p
    - Being the best player in a match (2-8 Tank coins, based on the players)

You should be able to buy weapons with it or goods (Jetpack, Teleport, EMP etc.) and deluxe. An ingame currency would make the game more interesting after all.

Get-able Deluxe
    This kind of deluxe is different. You can buy it with the free get-able Tank coins, from crates and maybe from missions. This deluxe will increase the XP gain by 100% and weapons level up 120% Faster. Thats all, no more weapons and no more maps. simply a faster game progress. How to get Deluxe?

- Crates (1 Day, very rare)
    - Missions (my finishing one mission block 2 days)
    - Tank coins (3 days = 10 Tank coins, 10 Days = 20 Tank coins and 30 Days = 50 Tank coins)

Of course, the emblem is included. So its no pay2win and noone has any disadvantages, because everyone can get it ;)

More starter guns
    The amount of USEFUL guns at the beginning of the game (level one) is low. Not really for multiplayer, since you already fight against level 20+ people with "Elite" weapons. So i created a simple new gun (3 total) that does level up fast and still being useful.

Bubble
    Damage: 40 + 2x10
    What does it do? This bubble deals 40 damage on impact (bigger explosion, airstrike like) and releases 10 little water particles which deal 2 damage on tanks (only impact).
    get able with? At start

Trubble
    Damage: 25x3 + 2 x 5 x 3
    What does it do? Fire 3 bubbles at a scatter of 5°, which deal 20 damage on impact (average explosion, flower like). each releases 5 water particles dealing 2 damage on tanks (only impact).
    get able with? 2000 XP with bubble.

BIG bubble
    Damage: 60 + 5x15
    What does it do? Fires a big bubble that deals 60 Damage on impact (Big explosion), and releases 15 small water particles which deal 4 damage on tanks. (only impact)
    Getable with? 8000 XP with bubble.

Thats all i got for now, but i definitely will add more latter ;)

Sandbox map
    A Sandbox map where you can try out EVERY existing thing in Shellshock live. ALL WEAPONS (even this ones you do not have), add your own bounce lines, X2´s, wormholes etc, add some tanks... a simple map where you can do everything... Testing out everything, finding out tactics, having fun at some point. But of course no rewards given.

Cooperative missions
    We do have Missions. You currently do them alone. Its okay, but some Co-Op Missions would be VERY nice! completing missions with your friends, having fun with them playing a "Single player" and similar. Of course the missions should be made for Co-Op. would be fun! :)

Customizable weapon
    A similar system does exist in many games, setting up your own weapons... OF COURSE i know shellshock live is different to each other of the games, but customizable guns are definitely possible. Simply add Gun points (to prevent totally OP weapons) which you will use with every addition to your weapon, a weapon-setup panel where you can play around with the physics, Paint and create your own guns, safe them, test them and use them. this would be great!

Mods for matches
    This is a suggestion based on the matches. Add some simple mods to change the playstyle a bit. as example:

Around the world mod: Weapons which fly out of the screen will appear on the other side of the screen!
    Bouncy madness: All free edges of the map do have a bouncy line
    BIG explosions: double the size of explosions
    Apocalypse: Big weapons, smaller rewards... its there for fun, like a shot turns into a killer, a nuke into a doomsday weapon etc.

Would be cool! :)

But i dont want to spam you further, just give some feedback^^

regards ~

Taylor likes this.
  2. Holy2334

Holy2334 Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

I have a good weapon set idea.
    RC Copter: Control an rc copter and have it drop a shot doing 30 damage. Note controlling it will be a bit difficult to maneuver.
    RC Quad Copter: shot does 50 damage and is easier to maneuver.
    RX-267 (Drone): Shot does 65 damage yet is really steady and easy to manuver.

For these weapons I suggest having them start by coming down over the tank, a 5 second timer to move the copter where it needs to be, drop the shot by pressing fire or timer runs out and have them fly away.

astrofluxy likes this.
  3. Mallard King

Mallard King Corporal (5) Member

Its a nice suggestion as long as the only way to obtain tank coins is via in game and does not involve micro transactions in anyway.

4. RumMumMario

RumMumMario Lieutenant General (23) Member

Kyle mentioned he is focusing on bugs now.