1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

God Rays

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Nahrmer, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Nahrmer

Nahrmer Private E-1 (2) Member

Sure, it's not the best weapon, but I'm thinking a collector, such as myself, would want to have them all. And I feel that my chances of getting it are slim to none, considering how much KC plays. So why not make different requirements? For example, you could give it to someone that defeats a player from top 10, or 20, or so on... It would still be a rare weapon, but more could get it eventually.

2. Taylor

Taylor Brigadier General (21) Former Moderator

There has been many ideas discussed of changing this up.
    One of which is the idea that if you beat a 100 you'd get the achievement as well.
    Its a known fact that beating one of them is often as easy as beating Kyle himself. :p

GooodHerb likes this.
  3. Goomba

Goomba Sergeant First Class (9) Member

Before I got the God Rays weapon I was thinking of alternative methods of obtaining the weapon. It would help if there were multiple devs so you had more than one opportunity to get it.
    One way I was thinking is for the game to have a "spread" effect for the achievement, so if you beat someone who has the dev destroyer achievement, you get it as well, and so on.

Owl Pacino likes this.
  4. Batgirl

Batgirl Lieutenant Colonel (19) Member

I think that can be too easy if it is fixed. If a high level player let's a low level player win then the low level player can give it out to high level players who doesn't have it.

Having more mods would be the best

Taylor likes this.
  5. Goomba

Goomba Sergeant First Class (9) Member

Well it would work if the game had a larger playerbase, Battleblock Theater did the same thing with the achievement "Chicken Toucher" if you played with someone who played with someone... who played with the developer you would get the achievement yourself. But that game also had hundreds of thousands of players.

6. Batgirl

Batgirl Lieutenant Colonel (19) Member

Like I said it can be fixed