1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Has ANYONE been able to fix this?

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Romans116, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Romans116

Romans116 Sergeant First Class (9) Member

When getting on ShellShock Live 2 on facebook, it says "Account already logged in. Log in again to boot other player off." But because it's facebook's SSL, you can't "log back in" like on ssl2.com. I've done everything I can think to do. Reset my router, turned off my computer, changed my facebook password and chose the "log out all devices" option, logged out of facebook, closed the browser, deleted and redownloaded browser, cleared history/cache/cookies/password/data etc.

And at 21 hours of giving me this error message, I'm pissed. Has anybody had this happen and did something that fixed it?

2. wazooman

wazooman Brigadier General (21) Member

I didn't pick the Facebook option. From what I heard. It sucks, alot. But, I have only experienced this once, I believe =/ So, sorry I can't help.

3. TheOnlyGod

TheOnlyGod Major (18) Former Moderator

Well this is yet another reason why Facebook accounts are bad, but as you know this has happened to me several times and I fixed it by restarting my computer. Although since you have already tried that, I am not sure what the problem is.

4. AntonyBoys

AntonyBoys Master Sergeant (10) Member

This happens to me, and I refresh the page. This usually works, either that or I leave it for a few hours.

5. Candor

Candor Forum Peasant Moderator

it has happend to me countless times, at this point when it does happen, i have resorted to just waiting it out and playing on my other acc, checking the fb one maybe a day or 2 later. although i dont go on the fb one as much now-a-days (which may be aproblem for ppl with only one acc, i can imagine how frustating it can be) because ive been working on my prized possesion.

6. Gate123

Gate123 Private E-2 (3) Member

It is not your computer it is Facebook. F.B has been getting trouble with games and because of SSL2 is a online game with many people playing it. It can think there is more then one person on the acc. that why you get those messages even though there isn't anyone on it, my best answer for you is try another site, you can try , http://www.shellshocklive2.com/, http://armorgames.com/play/14053/shellshock-live-2, www.kongregate.com/games/kchamp/shellshock-live-2, those are the only ones that I know of.

Staple likes this.
  7. TheOnlyGod

First off, yes it is a problem with Facebook, but kChamp could fix it by adding a button that kicks off all other instances of your account. Second, why would a player make a whole new account on a different site because their account is not working?

8. Gate123

Well, Facebook is talking about getting rid of some games because of the bugs is making and people are reporting many problems so that could work if Facebook doesn't get rid of games instead he should make the acc. move-able so you can play on either Facebook, armor game, kongregate, or on shellshocklive2 I think that would be a better answer because sometimes the website you are using is under maintenance for sometimes a couple of hours.

Just in case Facebook does take off some games and if they do take off this games the people who play on facebook won't lose their acc.

9. Candor

Candor Forum Peasant Moderator

Not to worry, your account will be safe nonetheless.

10. Gate123

That could be true, but we should do something or get some kinda basic plan ready just in case it ever came down to it

11. TheOnlyGod

Well Facebook would give warning to all game developers, so kChamp would be able to transfer the accounts if that was to happen.